Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
new series of RTTE possibly in january
Topic Started: 30 Nov 2015, 11:00 (3713 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Yeah, me too. :'(

But hey, at least we now have a rough, but somewhat confirmed release date. ^_^
Also, it's dragons. 8)
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Well I for one, am glad that the new episodes are being released in January. It coincides perfectly with my school's winter break. So I will able to fully sit back, relax and enjoy some dragons. ^_^

I am really liking this 6 month release cycle. Before I wasn't able to keep up to date with the weekly episodes because of school and the fandom would always be ahead of me. Now it always works out that I am on some sort of break when a new set is released. I'm loving it. <3

PigletGirl
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I had a dream where we got 5 new clips from the upcoming episodes and I watched all of them while I was at work. I was disappointed wen I woke up <3 :O :(

Crystallion12

Lol! Gods, five new clips at once... I doubt I could handle that... :O
Yeah, I'd be disappointed too, I assure you. :D

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

The official DreamWorks Facebook and Twitter officially confirmed that the new episodes are coming in January!

Mark the month!

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

i cant find anything on the netflix upcoming pages yet so we dont know what date but at least it looks like its a definite for January

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

It's on How to Train Your Dragon's official facebook page. It's official; new season in January.

Crystallion12

Do you guys know what this calls for...?
I do.

*Disappears using Author powers*

Six hours later...

*Appears out of no-where*

Ok.... After six hours of arguing with the fandom system lords, (I also ran into Thor, which slowed me down a bit) I have...

Summoned The Hype Train.

Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Toothless the nightfury
28 Nov 2015, 19:52
another picture
https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaem ... iginal.jpg
i wonder what is on toothless's 'chest'
Looking at the pic on my phone zoomed in. It looks like part of a new saddle on toothless.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

looks like some sort of decorating paint to me but now you say .....