Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
new series of RTTE possibly in january
Topic Started: 22 Nov 2015, 17:24 (3735 Views)
hictooth
Archivist of Berk

I think the reason it hasn't been posted about yet is that IcelandicEel too is studying for some sort of exams, although I'm not sure what type or for what.

He said a few days ago that they would be over in about a week, so hopefully he'll be back soon!
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Haha, yeah. Well, I've not got any studying I'm afraid, but but I can wait if it means more dragons!
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

another picture
https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaem ... iginal.jpg
i wonder what is on toothless's 'chest'

AandHfan110
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I just have to say that it is just the second half of the first season of Race to the Edge coming out, not a new season. The first half of the second season of Race to the Edge should come out next summer. Also, that picture came from the official How to Train Your Dragon page on Facebook.

Crystallion12

Yeah, I know. I guess it still counts though, in a way. New episodes.

Funnily enough, the promos (images with the quotes) seem to promote a new season- This January! Oh my gods, it's too close. :P

Also, at the moment, MLP is going bananas, from what I can gather. The season 5 finale is here! Oh my gods the hype!

Soon that hype, will turn into Dragons hype. And get real.

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

Crystallion12
29 Nov 2015, 00:02

Also, at the moment, MLP is going bananas
whats that

Crystallion12

You don't know?

Well, it stands for My Little Pony.

Please don't hate on me for liking the show. I understand why, as it is usually seen by strangers (to MLP) as a 3year old little girl to show, but in honesty, ITS NOT.

THE SEASON FIVE FINALE HAD A WAR, A HOSTILE RACE TAKING OVER THE WORLD, AND A WORLD WITH AN MANIACAL EVIL RULER. They time traveled. 8)

Sorry if that sounded like angry yelling, I was only trying to get across the craziness. We did get villain redemption and song afterwards though. :D

Crystallion12.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

ahhh my little pony
fair enough if thats what you enjoy its what you enjoy dont let anyone tell you otherwise

Crystallion12

Thanks, I will. ^_^ So happy to hear that, it really does touch my heart. :D

Crystallion12.

Skyshear
Skyshear

I thought it was going be in December. Now we have to wait till January. I wish they would let it come out for us to watch. :'(
J. L. Polacek