Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The DVD versions of RTTE
Topic Started: 28 Jan 2016, 01:31 (3064 Views)
Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

Haven't read ALL comments, but will Race to the Edge be released on DVD n Smerica? I do not have Netflix due to both financial reasons and personal reasons about how I like to watch movies and stuff/ I have watched all episodes so far, but want them to own and be able to watch offline.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Season 2 of rtte may not be out on DVD for a while because it was just released on Netflix a month ago.
I'm not sure though.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

I'm from the uk any idea were I can watch the first two seasons of riders of berk as I can only watch it on you tube and it's not very good quality I don't have sky or anything like that only Netflix on my iPad please help

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Pipwizard
26 May 2016, 21:35
I'm from the uk any idea were I can watch the first two seasons of riders of berk as I can only watch it on you tube and it's not very good quality I don't have sky or anything like that only Netflix on my iPad please help
Both Riders of Berk and Defenders of Berk can be bought on DVD in stores or online - I remember ASDA selling them cheaply at one point.

Sadly the first season of Race to the Edge are only available on DVD in a few countries at the moment - the UK not being one of these. I also don't think it's on UK iTunes either yet. However, as Gh3ttoKinG. mentioned, you can buy the German DVD on Amazon and it should ship to the UK (you'll need to get both DVDs to get the full season 1 of Race to the Edge) DVD1, DVD2.

And I don't think the new season is out on DVD or iTunes yet. So Netflix is the only place to (legally) watch that.
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Thanks yeh I had a look on iTunes wow it's £20 but I don't mind it's worth it and rtte is still on Netflix I only found the film a few weeks back and I'm totaly hooked on it . I love dragons and I find this franchise so funny and the sound track is brilliant 8)