Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Theroy For New Season.
Topic Started: 11 Dec 2015, 01:48 (1488 Views)
TripleH
Dragon Master

So I had this theory that we could get a new clip starting tomorrow, I'll tell you how.

So I thought to myself "When will we get a new to clip." ^) Then I looked back when the first clip was released and it said May, 29. Then I looked when that was and it was a Friday, and it was exactly 4 weeks before the release. (Not counting the week of the release.)

And tomorrow is exactly 4 weeks from the release. :O

And there was 5 clips that were released every Friday including the the day that it came out.

Plus the Httyd Facebook page didn't post ANYTHING today.

But I can't confirm any of this at all but like I said. It's just a theory.
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

If there's a new clip tomorrow... I'd better prepare me undies. Knickers. Whatever.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

AandHfan110
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

The first thirteen episodes came out on a friday, and clips released beforehand came out on Thursdays starting just over four weeks before release. The episodes are being released Friday January 8th, not a Saturday.

TripleH
Dragon Master

Yes that's what I was saying there released on a Friday. I posted this yesterday.
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup: