Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Confirmed Date For New Rtte Episodes!
Topic Started: 08 Dec 2015, 16:44 (3528 Views)
TripleH
Dragon Master

So I was just browsing the Httyd Facebook page and then I saw this picture. (X) :O

I looked at it again and it said January 8th then I was like

WE HAVE A DATE! :O
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pyr0mancer
Hatchling

My reaction should have been filmed, I freaked out when I saw the picture! I can't wait!!!

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

beat me to it ha ha

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

YEAH! WOHOOO!!! WE NEED TO DO A DRAGON PARTY THEN!!!

I'LLL STREAM IT THEN AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET NETFLIX!!!

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm SO excited! :D
I was slightly worried that we wouldn't get the new episodes until the END of January. I'm already a little stir crazy from the initial wait that was delayed, but I think I can manage until January 8. ^_^

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

fairly sure this is the most active ive seen the forum

i think i remember seeing a roamer about it coming out on the 17-18th December so was thinking it might be the same for January

very glad its the 8th the time will fly by what with Christmas and that

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEARS OF JOY ARE STREAMING DOWN MY FACE!!!!!

Heh... Sorry.

But seriously, I woke up recently, and my mum came through, to talk and all that cause we're going shopping at the shopping centres/mall (whatever you call them), and I saw this topic on the side and I'm like 'OHHHH OHHHH!!! Yes! COMFIRMED DATE! CONFIRMED DATE!!! Yes!!!' I clicked on it and started freaking out, my mum moved onto my brother but she was probably surprised by my outburst. :D
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Great to hear it's earlier than we were expecting, but unfortunately that means... lots of back-to-school homework for me- but wait, it's a Friday! Might not be too bad, but I might still end up turning in a bunch of crap late because I'll likely be watching all the episodes or catching up over the weekend.

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
09 Dec 2015, 01:49
Great to hear it's earlier than we were expecting, but unfortunately that means... lots of back-to-school homework for me- but wait, it's a Friday! Might not be too bad, but I might still end up turning in a bunch of crap late because I'll likely be watching all the episodes or catching up over the weekend.
Of course it is Friday! First 13 Episodes were on Friday too. The kids be able to watch it after week's last school day :D

And for me... For me it is Saturday 9am... Time Zones...
But hey! Better for me! :P Then I have the whole day to watch without worrying to fall asleep... I just need to worry not to wake up... :/
But the Gods were with me last on 26th (In my case 27th) June and they will be with me on 8th/9th January...

AmericanDragon
Dragon Egg

I'm going live stream the new series,
for people who do not have Netflix.
Just as six months ago.

It's going to happen on this Site

January 7 I will already start with Race to the Edge Season 1,
and January 8 start Race to the Edge Season 2 of course,
i do not know when it's time to start season 2 but that will come, I think.

Come see if you have no netflix