Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New RttE Clips
Topic Started: 20 Dec 2015, 05:19 (8729 Views)
Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

The new dragon has an article on the official site.

My gripe is why they made a new dragon species that is basically the same as the Sword Stealer only that it looks like a Boneknapper. The only explanations I can come up with are they made the story before the Sword Stealer was revealed or to save on budget by using the model of the Boneknapper.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Yeah. Also, a bit out of place, but...

Holy Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus, how many viewers?! I've been noticing it lately- anyone else?
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Crystallion12
20 Dec 2015, 09:31
Yeah. Also, a bit out of place, but...

Holy Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus, how many viewers?! I've been noticing it lately- anyone else?
Yup :D
Interesting article
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

It's also on Youtube now, since yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPT08DpDkVM

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

So after inspecting this image that was revealed about a week ago, I've realised, Hiccup and Toothless are not looking at the Skrill directly or they may have just not noticed it, but with the battle armor and since both the dragon and our heroes are in a attacking stance and are both facing the same direction, this leads me to believe they gain the trust of the Skrill or are both fighting against the same thing (dragon, Dagur, new villain etc.). If so I hope this is the case since I really want to see what they can do with a trained Skrill or with one fighting with them.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Toothless123
Night Fury

I think that the armour that Toothless is wearing might be lightning-proof...

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Perhaps.... Perhaps it is. I don't know how, but somehow we love Dreamworks too much to question their logic.... :)

PS. Sorry for bothering you all with this, but it's something I've wanted for about two years now, so I have to release it to the Forum- IM ON FANFICTION. NET!!!!!! Finally!!!!! I've wanted this for so long... Sorry. ^_^
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Thorndrum
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

The new clip is now on youtube

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

And the new Skrill clip is out! (which means that we can all talk about it now without getting into trouble from DreamWorks).

So, what do you think? Why did Toothless go after the Skrill? Is it the same one as before?

I've attached some screenshots:
Skrill
Toothless vs. Skrill
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

hictooth
28 Dec 2015, 20:12
And the new Skrill clip is out! (which means that we can all talk about it now without getting into trouble from DreamWorks).

So, what do you think? Why did Toothless go after the Skrill? Is it the same one as before?

I've attached some screenshots:
Skrill
Toothless vs. Skrill
It could be the same Skrill could be a different one. I'd say the general assumption is going to be it's the same Skrill from DoB, and I'd agree with it for now as well. Since it explains his reaction at the moment with the context we currently have. I do wonder if we're going to get another episode where Toothless ignores Hiccup, and if so since we've had an episode in this vain before how they may do things differently than before (I hope they touch on things differently anyways). With that said I'm all for a little rivalry between the strike class dragons.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.