Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New RttE Clips
Topic Started: 28 Dec 2015, 22:53 (8864 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

OOh, that was very interesting :D, can't wait for the new episodes to release, just 4 days after my birthday.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

I've got a feeling this is the same Skrill. It's good reasoning for Toothless' reaction, as his friends were put in big danger the last time they encountered it, and well... You get the picture.

If it's NOT.... Well, the only thing I can think of is if it threatened Berk, Hiccup, the gang... Or, they have a grudge of some sort. Don't ask me how or why, but i feel that over the course of his life, Toothless was a bit of a loner, but made a lot of enemies...

That, or Dagur somehow trained it... Now, that, spikes my curiousity- how they'd handle that makes me curious, but while I know considering it's a Skrill, I've got a slight side thinking that Dagur doesn't get involved- only becuase we're currently on Berk, and he's far out beyond the archipelago...

The point is... I really just don't know.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I don't think it is the same skrill. The other one is frozen in ice.
And I don't think it's with dagur because he doesn't know where the skrill is frozen.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

draco
29 Dec 2015, 11:05
I don't think it is the same skrill. The other one is frozen in ice.
unless global warming has something to do with it

i agree dagur doesent have anything to do with it at this stage

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Now that I hear it... I agree.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Zero the ruthless
Master Skrill Trainer

I hope the riders actually get it on their side if not actually train it. I would not mind Dagur trains it some how again but I hope it last longer this time.

But what I really want is some info on it from the Dragon eye

But what I would die for (im joking I would not, but you get the idea) is to see it ride lightning, I want to know how that thing works.

Name: Shockwave
Class: Strike
Species: Skrill
Ability: Shock
Attack: 14
Speed: 11/unknown
Armor: 10
Fire Power: 12
Shot limit: 4 (recharges quick in a storm)
Venom: 0
Jaw strength: 5
Stealth: 18

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

If it's the same Skrill then I can there are two possible ways how he got free from that ice:
  • The Dragon Riders freed him because they want to train/learn from him or maybe need his help for some reason
  • Dagur found him, but the Skrill was able to escape right after he was freed.
Since the Skrill from Defenders of Berk was frozen when he was found, I wonder if the Beserker Tribe already captured the many years ago. Would explain his behavior when he was freed. What do you think?

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Danger! Excitement!
:P Ha! That's just what I thought of while I watched our dynamic duo fall from the sky. It's a trend with those two, really.

As far as we know, Skrills are about as rare as Night Furies (right?), so I would guess that it's the same Skrill. Toothless seems to have some kind of gripe with this one, anyway.
How did it escape the ice? Hm...all suggestions seem valid here.

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

DragonbackVoyager

As far as we know, Skrills are about as rare as Night Furies (right?)
It's kind of up in the air on that one. The most we have right now is that Skrills are very elusive, but that doesn't really define rarity. So it's hard to say if they are as rare as NightFurys or just some what more common. If you want to be technical we don't really know how rare Nightfurys are either since we've only seen a small portion of the world, and don't know what other places may hold. This is being a little nitpicky and technical though. :P But yea it's really hard to say how rare the Skrill is since we've only seen one, and elusive doesn't really define rarity all that well.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Zero the ruthless
Master Skrill Trainer

Eh, I wouldn't say there as rare as A Night Fury, basically because dreamworks are trying to impling and giving hints that Toothless is the last one. But I would say they are like super super rare.
Or maybe you guys are right, and im wrong, who knows.
However I have heard rumors that there is a chance of seeing more Night Furies in Httyd3. I don't know weather to believe that or not.

All I want to see out of the Skrill in RTTE is 2 things.
- It use its ability to ride lightning and go supersonic.
- Some info on it from the dragon eye.

Name: Shockwave
Class: Strike
Species: Skrill
Ability: Shock
Attack: 14
Speed: 11/unknown
Armor: 10
Fire Power: 12
Shot limit: 4 (recharges quick in a storm)
Venom: 0
Jaw strength: 5
Stealth: 18