Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New RttE Clips
Topic Started: 05 Jan 2016, 20:53 (8921 Views)
Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

draco
06 Jan 2016, 00:06
Ok, what's up with the dagur and Heather pic?? :ermm:
As you can read in the Interview, Heather will infiltrate the Dragon Hunters. Apparently together with Dagur, which means he becomes kind of good. :blink:
Interview with Race to the Edge Executive Producers

Art: She comes back to try to find her place in the world and to deal with the information she received in the first thirteen with regards to Dagur. As we introduce Ryker as a new bad guy, Heather will play a central role in infiltrating the dragon hunters.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Gh3ttoKinG.
06 Jan 2016, 00:53
draco
06 Jan 2016, 00:06
Ok, what's up with the dagur and Heather pic?? :ermm:
As you can read in the Interview, Heather will infiltrate the Dragon Hunters. Apparently together with Dagur, which means he becomes kind of good. :blink:
Or Dagur is trying to team up with these guys. Maybe Heather, being undercover, could be leading her brother on so she can get more information about these new characters.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

dagur is trying to gang up together with the hunters
heather has gone undercovor with dagur

whatshisname is saying about the ways people can be tricked then they look at each other

it would be far to hard to explain dagur turning good or heather ganging up with dagur

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Oh. My. God. Two clips at one moment!!!! I'm just so... Actually, this is a good thing... But I'me pretty certain that I love Viggo and Ryker... Already. New. Awesome. Formidable. Villains. Unless they suck at battle.

As for Dagur and Heather.... Well, we may actually get a Dagur redemption.... And just maybe, maybe it will turn out good... I don't know, but... Two. Days. Left.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

I'll keep this short:

Shit's getting real!!!

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Yup!!!!! ^_^ :D <3

Now... Where's this guy? >:(
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

ahmed hany
Dragon Egg

guys I've watched the clip but i didn't understand anything why is dagur and heather there and what is viggo talking about if anyone know just tell me plz ^) ^)

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

ahmed hany
06 Jan 2016, 08:05
guys I've watched the clip but i didn't understand anything why is dagur and heather there
The general idea of this is, supposedly Heather is pretending to work with Dagur to get more information on the dragon hunters to help out Hiccup and the gang. This is the idea currently anyways based off what we know now, so this could change somewhat based off what we see in the actual episodes.

ahmed hany
06 Jan 2016, 08:05
and what is viggo talking about if anyone know just tell me plz ^) ^)
Because we are missing some context for the scene certain things may mean something different when we see the full episode. So it may be easier to ask what do you not understand about the speech. We can probably explain somethings from inference without being to far off, but maybe not everything. So let us know, I'm sure we can help you out more this way.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I haven't had a chance to read the interview yet because of work.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

That clip was really exciting. I love the close-up shot with the swinging lantern. I can hardly wait to see what happens! :D

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D