Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New RttE Clips
Topic Started: 30 Dec 2015, 08:34 (8918 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Yeah, I'd love to see it RIDE lightning! You know, instead of just... Absorbing... It.

But something tells me it can't actually ride lightning- and it's only a rumour, myth, legend, something to make people fear the Skrill- or perhaps, it's a special ability only one in a hundred Skrills can use... Besides, I can hardly imagine how big that damn budget would be...
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Zero the ruthless
30 Dec 2015, 11:37
go supersonic
I would be very surprised if we saw that. But riding on lightning, I'd love to see that! I really hope it's not just a rumour, that would be a bit disappointing.

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Zero the ruthless
Master Skrill Trainer

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. But MAYBE the skrill will feature in 'shock and awe'. As most of us know the skrill's ability to ride lightning is called 'Shock'

Again this is probably just me getting over exited, they probably wont feature it and there is like a 10% chance.
But who knows, if they do then I will just..........

Name: Shockwave
Class: Strike
Species: Skrill
Ability: Shock
Attack: 14
Speed: 11/unknown
Armor: 10
Fire Power: 12
Shot limit: 4 (recharges quick in a storm)
Venom: 0
Jaw strength: 5
Stealth: 18

Zero the ruthless
Master Skrill Trainer

hictooth
30 Dec 2015, 13:27
Zero the ruthless
30 Dec 2015, 11:37
go supersonic
I would be very surprised if we saw that. But riding on lightning, I'd love to see that! I really hope it's not just a rumour, that would be a bit disappointing.

hictooth
Zero the ruthless
30 Dec 2015, 21:17
I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. But MAYBE the skrill will feature in 'shock and awe'. As most of us know the skrill's ability to ride lightning is called 'Shock'

Again this is probably just me getting over exited, they probably wont feature it and there is like a 10% chance.
But who knows, if they do then I will just..........

Thing is, when they ride lightning they go supersonic anyway...

Name: Shockwave
Class: Strike
Species: Skrill
Ability: Shock
Attack: 14
Speed: 11/unknown
Armor: 10
Fire Power: 12
Shot limit: 4 (recharges quick in a storm)
Venom: 0
Jaw strength: 5
Stealth: 18

TripleH
Dragon Master

Here's what Viggo looks like and who he's played by. Here's the Article
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

TripleH
Dragon Master

Here's the new clip that just came out today. Chicken Speaks
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Gods, just watched Chicken Speaks... And. I. Have. One. Thing. To. Say.

WHAT WAS THAT EERIE VOICE? Spoilers for who haven't seen the clip, but... The chicken actually spoke. Like, Saphira-Alagaesian-Dragon in the mind type of spoke. No lip-err, beak, movement.

Considering Tuffs vision was kinda blurry, it could a hallucination. But... Oh gods. What if, what if Tuffnut actually DOES turn into a Were-dragon?! When they said 'he thinks' they could of been covering up... Because, how many times has Tuffnut said something, and then it's real or actually happens? Just like how no rider knows their dragon more than they do, the same ironically goes for you and your body...

Idk.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Crystallion12
05 Jan 2016, 07:01
Considering Tuffs vision was kinda blurry, it could a hallucination.
I'm pretty sure it was a hallucination. I mean, his vision was all blurry as well, especially when looking at

One think I like with Race to the Edge in general, is the amount of detail there is in the animation. I mean, you can clearly see the shape of the bite mark on the episode! (it's on his right arm - so our left)

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Okay so... that was a clip...

Not that long to wait!

Thorndrum
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

New clip with Ryker
http://m.ign.com/videos/2016/01/05/drag ... sneak-peek