Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
rtte season 2 discussion
Topic Started: 10 Jan 2016, 21:45 (5438 Views)
draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

The one with barf and belch, oh man snotlout finally got a fist to the face from hiccup. Even though we didn't see it, (price less) :D
And I also liked Astrid's team.
But that's all ive seen so far.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

joxunen
Dragon Egg

I finished the second season yesterday. It was awesome! I loved its plot: I found it a little bit different compared to the previous seasons. There was much character development and that was cool. I especially loved those little Hiccstrid moments. I'm really impatient to see when they decide to be a couple.
<3

This season was pretty emotional for me. There were moments when I was terrified and moments when I laughed really hard. (Especially those Chicken moments.) All the time I was really exited and I still am. I guess that's the best part in this series. I JUST CAN'T WAIT MORE EPISODES!!!

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Haha, so true. I simply loved the part where he punches Snotty... I may still love Snotlout despite all his flaws and all, but that was in the top five best moments of Dreamworks Dragons, permanent.

I was most terrified when Hiccup risked himself for the Skrill... I'm pretty sure I froze, or screamed.

Also, it's nice to see you're already head into the discussion, joxunen!! Way to go!
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

joxunen
Dragon Egg

Crystallion12
11 Jan 2016, 18:30
Haha, so true. I simply loved the part where he punches Snotty... I may still love Snotlout despite all his flaws and all, but that was in the top five best moments of Dreamworks Dragons, permanent.

I was most terrified when Hiccup risked himself for the Skrill... I'm pretty sure I froze, or screamed.

Also, it's nice to see you're already head into the discussion, joxunen!! Way to go!
Oh yes, I loved that part too! Ahaha, it was so funny. It showed that Hiccup really do have some muscles! XD And yep, a lot screaming and frozening in here, too.

It's nice to discuss with people who are as excited as I am! I don't have to worry that you'll be bored because of my talk.
:D

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

This season was the best season so far! There is so much I love about it, I can't even count them...
  • The Bromance
  • The Astrid and Tuffnut Episodes
  • How the Twins lokied everyone
  • The Chicken moments - especially Tuffnut and the Chicken in "Bad Moon Rising"
  • The development of the sibling relationship of Ruffnut and Tuffnut - how much she cares about his brother
  • How Hiccup risks his life to protect the Skrill - And Toothless risk his life to protect Hiccup
  • That they finally made peace with the Skrill
  • The Night Terrors Tuffnut trained
  • And of course the season final. Viggo is such a great, smart villain who is a challange to Hiccup
  • And many others things... Too much to count!
Although I wish there would have been more Dragon-Rider bonding. And I would have loved to see Astrids parents. I hope we see all of the Riders parents in the next two seasons.

Now to some posts of the other fans:
DragonbackVoyager
09 Jan 2016, 22:00
Uh...has anyone else noticed that HEATHER HAS A DRAGON EYE LENS ON HER BELT?
It's right next to her horn. I don't know if it appears with her in every episode, but I was just re-watching "Maces and Talons," and I caught it right toward the end. I wonder if it will be significant in the third season, or if that's just a kind of Easter egg.
You can already see that in the first RttE Episode with Heather, when Toothless blast her off of Windshear and she want to get back on her. Already noticed it the first time I saw it. I always wondered why non of the Dragon Riders noticed the lense!

Demonwolf002
10 Jan 2016, 07:04
One quick theory on how the story will deal with the dragons eye and why will never get to see what info it has about Nightfurys. Hiccup will more than likely have to make a choice at some point (possibly being brought on by Viggo trying to tempt him perhaps?) to either keep the dragons eye to learn more about Nightfurys or destory it. Since one of Hiccups weaknesses is his wanting to find Toothless's kind. This will possibly be used in that manner, but ultimately Hiccup will destroy it. But that's just an idea, will see where the show goes with that reveal at the end. Since it may not even be a Nightfury in that final image from the Dragons eye.
That's my theory too. I'm sure Hiccup had the decision to either A) keep the Dragon Eye to find more about Night Furies and take the risk that people like Viggo try to get the Dragon Eye or B) destroy it because it's just a too big risk to keep such a powerful artefact.

thenightandthefury
10 Jan 2016, 15:59
Who else wants to see the whispering death rivalry rebuilt up? That was one thing I was hoping for so I am kind of disappointed that the only appearance the whispering death made was to defend them. I'd still like to know just WHY Toothless hated the whispering death so much.
Toothless the nightfury
10 Jan 2016, 16:26
i believe it was a different whispering death that toothless had been in a fight with
Yes it was. The Whispering Death in the latest Episodes was the Screaming Deaths Mother, a completely other Whispering Death as in "What Flies Beneath". But I also want to know the history of Toothless and that rivaling Whispering Death!

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

So I finished the whole season, marathoned it. :) I've never marathoned a whole RTTE season (or Dragons season) for that matter, in such a short time, before. Long story short, the episodes drew me in, to the point where I didn't want to stop watching.

My favorite moments.

Stoick and Astrid talking during Astrid's Team.

More Spitelout in this season than the RoB and DoB combined. I'm a David Tennant fan too so I was really happy to see more of him. Now I really want to see more Spitelout and Snotlout.

Tuffnut and Snotlout Bromance.

Everyone using Hiccup's almost full name- Snotlout and especially Viggo. I got soo excited when Viggo said "Hiccup Haddock the third."

Hiccstrid moments here and there.

Okay, I'm sure there's some that I missed but- overall I believe this season is the best season yet! :)
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I haven't had the chance to watch all of them yet. But with the ones I did watch. I liked the talk between stoick and Astrid in Astrid's team.
I laughed at the zipleback experience when they were all over hiccup.
But, the one that caught my attention was snotlout, in snotlout Gets the ax. In this one I noticed two things from snotlout I haven't seen before. Near the end when he confronts spitlout, he takes responabity for his own actions. And he also called astrid and hiccup friends. He has never called them friends before.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

well that gives me an excuse to watch them all again ;)

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I'm just gonna repeat what everyone else said, and say that was the best season so far. The character development, especially with the twins in Bad Moon Rising. It really shows another side to the characters we've grown to love.

The animation and design was great, except that one episode where Astrid falls into the sea (I think?) and Hiccup goes in to save her (lol idk this might be from my imagination, but I remember this scene [were there eels?] [lol i'm screwed] ) and they reappear normal as ever, hair and clothing dry as my humour.

But the hiccstrid scene was adorable, the one where Hiccup hugs Astrid's body.

Overall, it exceeded my expectations. (which now makes me sound like a haughty fan. greeat)
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

WasBornCrazy
15 Jan 2016, 04:36
The animation and design was great, except that one episode where Astrid falls into the sea (I think?) and Hiccup goes in to save her (lol idk this might be from my imagination, but I remember this scene [were there eels?] [lol i'm screwed] ) and they reappear normal as ever, hair and clothing dry as my humour.
I remember that scene; I believe it's in either the second or third episode of the season. It's not your imagination