Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
rtte season 2 discussion
Topic Started: 15 Jan 2016, 09:42 (5624 Views)
Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

i also noticed that sometimes tuffnuts hair would keep streight with his head when he turned it either defying gravity or he hasnt washed it in a while

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zero the ruthless
Master Skrill Trainer

Toothless the nightfury
15 Jan 2016, 13:42
i also noticed that sometimes tuffnuts hair would keep streight with his head when he turned it either defying gravity or he hasnt washed it in a while
Knowing the Twins he probably hasn't washed it :D

Name: Shockwave
Class: Strike
Species: Skrill
Ability: Shock
Attack: 14
Speed: 11/unknown
Armor: 10
Fire Power: 12
Shot limit: 4 (recharges quick in a storm)
Venom: 0
Jaw strength: 5
Stealth: 18

ahmed hany
Dragon Egg

this season was wonderful but there is 2 things i don't understand
1-when viggo paralyzed hiccup and he took the dragon eye as a plan to take the night fury (toothless) why didn't he take him when he was paralyzed he let him escape as a plan to take him (viggo is very smart :P :P )
2-why did hiccup take the dragon eye with him to viggo's island (hiccup is not that crazy)

TripleH
Dragon Master

ahmed hany

2-why did hiccup take the dragon eye with him to viggo's island (hiccup is not that crazy)
I know right? I was like "Why bring the Dragon Eye if you know he wants it?" :/ "Why didn't just hide it at Berk, with Stoick? Nobody will look there."

But seriously. That was not a good idea.

FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

ahmed hany
15 Jan 2016, 17:50
i reckon its because viggo told hiccup if he gave him the eye he would think about letting hiccup go hiccup knowing he had a challenge on his hands knew that if he had the eye on him and viggo got a hold of the eye hiccup would have a chance of getting away

ahmed hany
Dragon Egg

Toothless the nightfury
15 Jan 2016, 23:35
i reckon its because viggo told hiccup if he gave him the eye he would think about letting hiccup go hiccup knowing he had a challenge on his hands knew that if he had the eye on him and viggo got a hold of the eye hiccup would have a chance of getting away
i think you are right maybe and he also wanted to save heather

Turquoise Nadder
Dragon Egg

So, I thought season 2 of RTTE was pretty awesome overall! :D I concur with most of the comments that have already been brought up in this discussion, especially those regarding the animation. While hair sometimes didn't move the way hair should, I thought the quality of the animation as a whole was top notch-quite an achievement for a mere cartoon! I particularly liked the fluidity of movement (flying etc.) and also any scenes that included water (even the ocean in the background sometimes caught my eye, but I think that's just me ^_^ ).

Moving on from the animation, it was great to see some decent character development take place, not only with the riders themselves, but with their dragons as well. Although she may be one of my favourite characters, it was GREAT to see Astrid get the dressing down she deserved (she was becoming too 'high and mighty' for my liking) from Ruffnut in Edge of Disaster Part 1.

I was also quite surprised when we finally got to see Viggo. He wasn't the type of villain I was expecting at all- but it's not a bad thing though! I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly, but perhaps someone along the lines of the other villains we've encountered already. With Viggo, it's refreshing to have an antagonist that takes a more cunning, conniving approach (and possesses a British accent :P)-which I believe makes for a more evil, sinister character. Could Hiccup now have a Moriarty of his own?

Now, of course, we must endure the wait for Season 3. With this season's cliffhanger however, I'm confident we'll be able to pass the time!!! ;)

Dragon Pride
Screaming Death

ahmed hany
09 Jan 2016, 08:38
DragonbackVoyager
09 Jan 2016, 01:59
I...I need help...
The ending. The cliffhanger of the century.
yeah we will need to wait 7 months to know what will happen next
Or until fall. Jack Thomas said the new season will possibly start in fall
Prideous Von Dragonstein

Yes, "Dragon Pride" isn't my full name

Laugh it UP!

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

when is fall

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy