Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Bludvist & the Dragon Hunters
Topic Started: 25 Jun 2016, 12:38 (3220 Views)
HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Viggo said he doesn't want world domination think some people. Of course he could be referring to anybody, but since we already know that :drago: wants world domination in the HTTYD2 that could mean that they supply the dragons for :drago: . Also whenever the dragon hunters were going to brand Hiccup, the mark that was burned onto the wood was the same mark that was on :eret: chest!! What is the possibility that :drago: branded :eret: when he showed up empty handed.

:hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Skyshear
Skyshear

HiccupxAstrid123
25 Jun 2016, 16:38
Viggo said he doesn't want world domination think some people. Of course he could be referring to anybody, but since we already know that :drago: wants world domination in the HTTYD2 that could mean that they supply the dragons for :drago: . Also whenever the dragon hunters were going to brand Hiccup, the mark that was burned onto the wood was the same mark that was on :eret: chest!! What is the possibility that :drago: branded :eret: when he showed up empty handed.

:hiccup: <3 :astrid:
Could that special guest of at Viggo's auction be :drago: 's representative? all i know is that Viggo was very eager to agree his price for Toothless.

J. L. Polacek

EveryEmpireFalls
Hatchling

Skyshear
27 Jun 2016, 18:46
Could that special guest of at Viggo's auction be :drago: 's representative? all i know is that Viggo was very eager to agree his price for Toothless.
That's a great point, hadn't thought about that. He certainly would have the funds to buy :toothless: if he was part of :drago: 's army/gang.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

What is the possibility that :drago: branded :eret: when he showed up empty handed.

Remember when eret was talking to hiccup and astrid the first time, he said the same thing. Drago did brand eret for showing up empty handed.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

DragonbackVoyager
24 Jun 2016, 23:57
I saw the third season today, and there were two quotes from Viggo that I marked down as suspicious. They both have no context in the fight between the dragon riders and the dragon hunters, and one in particular sounds like it could refer to Drago.
1. "This is becoming all too familiar, brother." Viggo to Ryker in episode 10.

His super secret marble base had just been destroyed...but Hiccup hadn't done anything remotely like that at that point in the story. What's so familiar, then?
Little late here I know, I think you may be being a bit to specific on this particular line. I doubt Viggo was referring specifically to the base being destroyed, but more so to the interference of Hiccup and co being a thorn in his side. That's just my take on it though.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Skyshear
12 Jan 2016, 13:48

This is all speculation since we all know that "Race to the Edge" takes place about one or two years before "How to Train Your Dragon 2". I'm just thinking that while the Dragon trappers under Eret traps dragons southeast of Berk, could the dragon hunters be supplying :drago: with dragons closer to his base of operations, wherever that is. Plus, some of Bludvist's men resemble a few of the Grimborn brothers hunters. I'm just wondering if Viggo Grimborn and Drago Bludvist could be allies since they know the advantage of having Dragons doing their dirty work as we saw in the two part "Edge of Disaster" episodes.
Yep I agree was thinking that the other day Vigo speaks very low key like drago dose so I'm wondering the same thing he's in the next film so you never know what's install in the fourth season of rtte