Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hiccup in The Zippleback Experience
Topic Started: 04 Feb 2016, 00:40 (1778 Views)
TripleH
Dragon Master

So I was browsing tumblr when I came across these pictures. WARNING. CONTENT MAY BE INTENSE FOR SOME PEOPLE. X And if you don't believe it. X :O his ring is on the left hand, and on the middle finger. And you can see his ring in the first image. They snuck that one in there.

I'm sorry if this is not okay to post. But please don't report me. I mean no harm. :'(
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Yeah, it's understandable, I'm ok with you. No reporting on my behalf. But, I can understand why this could be offensive- naughty Hiccup.

I know i probably sound like an idiot, but... Aren't wedding/engagement rings worn on the left hand, middle finger? Or is it fourth?
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

TripleH
Dragon Master

Wedding rings are worn on the left hand, second to the left, so your ring finger.

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

I see- about the previous image, I think it's actually understandable... Hiccups not exactly impressed with the twins in that moment. XD
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

i think its just some shadowing effect from the other fingers that diddnt get removed or some sort of artifact that went unnoticed i dont think its a ring

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

TripleH
04 Feb 2016, 06:00
Wedding rings are worn on the left hand, second to the left, so your ring finger.
I don't think it's a ring, more likely it's part of those arm thingies he wears. He has one on each hand in the second movie.

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

TripleH
Dragon Master

The Norse Nerd
04 Feb 2016, 13:05
TripleH
04 Feb 2016, 06:00
I don't think it's a ring, more likely it's part of those arm thingies he wears. He has one on each hand in the second movie.
Yeah that was what I was thinking. I was just replying to Crystallion12.

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

Having drawn Hiccup's older self from HTTYD 2 a few times, I've studied his outfit REALLY closely, and I can confirm that it is NOT a ring (at least, it's not the type that indicates marital status). It actually seems to be a functional piece that keeps the guard on the back of his hand in place. The best image I could find is here, and you can clearly see that there's another piece of material stretching from the ring to the bracer.
^_^ Hope that clarifies things absolutely!

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

that is what i thort at first however i dont think he is Waring those 'wrist guard' things in RTTE