Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Release date?
Topic Started: 12 Mar 2016, 14:24 (1292 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

So it's been about a few months since the last season was released, and judging by the release time frame of every six months... I was just thinking we should start keeping an eye out for a release date. But if Dreamworks is doing it like last time, we won't know until like literally a few weeks before the release.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

i have just thort how did we get hold of the names of each episode last time because that wasn't long after series 1

Dragon Pride
Screaming Death

Netflix had them up. Possibly because they are both RTTE
With the next two, it's not confirm if it is still Race to the Edge or not. They might change the title for these next two seasons, like RoB and DoB. For all we know, they aren't technically racing to the Edge anymore. If anything, they're racing to the Eye....... Dragons: RACE TO THE EYE (Unconfirmed Fan Title)
Prideous Von Dragonstein

Yes, "Dragon Pride" isn't my full name

Laugh it UP!

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

My guess is end of June for the release date, like the first season of RTTE. We'll have to wait a few weeks for the confirmation though. (But maybe March 26th when HTTYD celebrates 6th anniversary we'll get some announcements?)
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

ahmed hany
Dragon Egg

well, about the names of the episodes like the second season appeared not far from the first season , icelandiceel told me that it was a mistake from netflix and they won't repeat it . the new episodes i think they will change their title not to be rtte anymore , release date i think it's after 4 months .