Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
MEGAFAN: Dragons Race to the Edge
Topic Started: 17 Apr 2016, 02:30 (3265 Views)
TripleH
Dragon Master

So DreamworksTV Just released a video with some more information about the next season....

Dragon Eye Secrets Revealed

First off in the video they suggest the Dragon Eye is big insparion for his fire sword, and his new prosthetic leg. (1:45)

They also send 'Dragon Mail' to the Race to the Team questioning, "What new dragon's will the Dragon Eye reveal next?" The question is not answered until later in the video (3:00)

They suggest the Dragon Eye lens on Heather's Belt contains a map to the location of the Berserker Tribe. (3:20)

After they sent the 'Dragon Mail' to the RttE team, they receive their answers, saying "The Dragon Eye is going be a major part of the next season." "Including a baby version of an old favorite dragon, and a new species of albino dragons."

That's basically all that's in the video. Feel free to post your thoughts about what you think! :D

FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

CALLED IT! ;) Ha ha, I spotted Heather's lens early on in the last batch of RTTE episodes.
I would personally love to see Berserk. In the books, it was a crazy amazonian treetop village. :D I doubt the show would be anything so extravagant, but I'd still like to see a design for it from the same people who designed the look of the tribe for the TV series.

New dragons are always exciting, too. <3 Baby Nightmares, maybe? We've seen little Gronckles and Nadders as well as Zipplebacks, and I doubt there's going to be a Night Fury reveal in the show because I think it'd be a little too big to leave out of a movie.
Does anyone have an opinion on the albino dragons? Will they be a species we already know or a new species with albino members?

The ironic part of Hiccup taking inspiration from the Dragon Eye is that it's most likely that the creators of the Dragon Eye took inspiration from DeBlois & friends' inventions for Hiccup in HTTYD 2. Just me? :P

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

DragonbackVoyager
17 Apr 2016, 18:52
The ironic part of Hiccup taking inspiration from the Dragon Eye is that it's most likely that the creators of the Dragon Eye took inspiration from DeBlois & friends' inventions for Hiccup in HTTYD 2. Just me? :P
Haha, that actually might be true. :D
If only they gave us a release date though. :( Haha, keep dreaming, Puff.

EDIT: Oh... and I have a feeling we'll see baby Screaming Deaths, or whatever was that giant underground red-eyed fire-spitting thingie called.
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Very cool.
I don't think it will be another night fury because in httyd2 hiccup and toothless are still looking for another night fury.
The albino could be a screaming death. But who knows right now.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

From the way they talk it sounds like the albino dragons will be something we haven't seen before. Either a new species entirely or an albino version of a species we've already seen.(personally leaning towards a new species entirely). So I think that would rule out the Screaming Death. On the baby dragon I'd guess either the Night Terror or maybe the Changewing, since we've only seen their eggs. Also have to throw in the Nightmare as well since I'm biased towards them. <3 :P
Someone on the Grapevine post had talked about the baby being a Hotburple and it being linked to Gobber which I think could be interesting to. I'd also rule out the Screaming Death and Whispering Death for the baby dragon as well since we've technically seen them as babies already.

Now I don't think anyone's to surprised about the thing on Heathers belt being a Dragon eye lens to be honest. :P I don't think it would be a map to the Berserker tribe, especially if the idea is that supposed map leads them to Berserk. Since the show it's self has already shown us that they already know it's location from having Stoick go to visit Oswald the Agreeable. Which brings me into the issue of how important is this particular lens, and how are you going to introduce it. Because it's been around in the open for all of the gang and Vigo to see for quite awhile now. If you're going to tell me not one of them noticed that lens I'm honestly going to say you're full of it.

That is more my own personal gripe though, so you can mostly ignore me. :P
Otherwise I guess we'll just have to wait and see what comes up.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Good points, I never thought of that.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Skyshear
Skyshear

TripleH
17 Apr 2016, 06:30
They suggest the Dragon Eye lens on Heather's Belt contains a map to the location of the Berserker Tribe. (3:20)
Yes, and for all we know it could also be the location of the Skrills. I mean, we know that the Berserkers took the Skrill as their crest and that they could harness their power. For all we know Heather's lense could show the location of the berserker's island and where the Skrill are if there are any others left. I just hope Dagur and Heather have made peace or a truce with each other. >:(

J. L. Polacek

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

theres a point

baby skrills

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

I'll take some baby Skrills. <3 Whatever it is, I'm sure it's bound to be adorable. I haven't met a baby dragon yet that isn't!

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Agreed baby Skrills would be nice as well. They could also be worked into Hiccups drive to find more Nightfurys, since we know from the second movie he is still searching for them to some degree. So seeing another rare strike class dragon with young could work well into that motivation from a story point.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.