Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE Season 3! June 24!
Topic Started: 17 Jun 2016, 12:49 (22280 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Oooooo! AWESOME TEASER/PROMO! And wait.... Why is Heather there..... Hmmmmmm.......
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Maybe I am psychic ABOUT THE NEW CLIP :D

NEW DRAGON
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Rush2112
17 Jun 2016, 12:29
True. I mean, it's obvious that RttE copies the animation style of the movies (i.e. The way the 3d models look). Maybe that guy was talking about the Buffalord animation. I can see where it would look a little low quality since the eyes kinda look like a flat texture and not their own model.
I'd agree the standard the movies set play a part here as well. Though I'm one of those that think you should not compare the show to much to the movie(But that's just me personally), since they're different in scope and scale. Not to say they can't be compared at all just certain things you need to/can be more lenient on.

Yea the Buffalord stood out to me somewhat as well, and a few small things about it caught my eye. But for now I'm willing to chalk it up to not enough context. Since some things can look a little better when you see them in full with all the context needed for the scene. Still yet though I like to ask things like that since it interests me to see what others found that I may have missed or took for granted.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

ahmed hany
Dragon Egg

guys a new clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRhKe2 ... 808qXskFMq

i'm too suprised that no one shared it here it's from 8 hrs

ahmed hany
Dragon Egg

so , it was shared i didn't see last replies

Crystallion12

JDWAJDNWEJHDWHDHEH OH MY GODS! ARE GOING TO SEE THE FAMILY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HICCUP, STOICK AND SNOTLOUT? AHHHHH!!! And OH MY THOR, they did it again! ANOTHER COMPLETELY UNIQUE DRAGON! This is SO MUCH BETTER than the Armorwung! Umm... No offense, buddy. But still! Look. At. It! It's GLORIOUS! First, we get the pufferfish.... And now, the salamander. No, seriously. That's the first thing that came to mind.... XD

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

TripleH
Dragon Master

I think it looks like a horned frog. I personally like it better than the Buffalord. I still like it, but I like this one better. :)
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

t_hendo
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Guys Dean DeBlois has confirmed that hiccup and toothless will "part ways forever" in httyd 3

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

I've heard rumours before. Where did you read that? Is a new article somewhere?
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

Crystallion12

......I'd prefer to NOT see any possible spoilers aside from what I know, thank you very much.... I hold nothing against you, but please, do say that in its respective topic.... :ermm:

Crystallion12.