Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE Season 3! June 24!
Topic Started: 21 Jun 2016, 01:51 (22659 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

NEW CLIP HYPE HYPE HYPE

"The riders find themselves captured by a mysterious tribe (Guardian of the Wing) on a mysterious island. Find out if they're friend or foe in an all-new season of Dragons: Race to the Edge on Netflix June 24."

THE LINK HEY YOU CLICK ON IT NOW NINJAS NINJASSSS

I think these are the episodes that the "Eruptodon" dragon will appear. If you look closely at the queen's clothing you can see a dragon that looks almost identical in silhouette to it. Also interesting that they also see 'dragon hunters' as villains. Maybe a new tribe that will ally with Hiccup and the others?
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I SCREAMED TOO MANY TIMES FOR MY OWN HEALTH!!!!!!!!!

*Calms down to speak*

So.... This is the person- ahem, queen- that our guest star is playing? She looks like one of the best additions to the franchise yet! And that tribe.... OH, THAT TRIBE!

Anyone else happy, yet horrified to see how Throk (I hope that's right) treated Hiccup there?

What's happening to the dragons? Why's Heather there? AND HOW ARE THEY GOING EXPLAIN THEY ARE NOT DRAGON HUNTERS?!

Lastly.... Am I the only one who watched the ending? WHERE VIGGO AND HICCUP WERE TOGETHER ON A ISLAND?!
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

TripleH
Dragon Master

I'm kinda happy and sad that I saw it. At first I didn't know if it was real or not. I'm happy because it comes out friday. Then I'm also sad because it won't be as great when I actually watch the episode. :/ I guess as long as I don't keep rewatching it I'll be fine. ^_^
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

Has anyone noticed those "ninjas" have literally the same thing on their face Heather once used to have?
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

The fact that at the end they're referred to Dragon Hunters implies to me that they are being held by people believing that they are hunters, not riders. Could this mean that these new people are hostile towards dragon hunters, and therefore friendly to dragons? Maybe, maybe not. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

Well, considering they fed their dragons with something, they actually might be friendly to dragons. They look badass, but not like villains. So maybe these are new allies.
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Puff

Well, considering they fed their dragons with something, they actually might be friendly to dragons. They look badass, but not like villains. So maybe these are new allies.
Could also end up being a enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of deal as well.

Not sure how I feel about the ninja tribe though personally. I can at least say it's unexpected, but I guess Ill have to wait and see how well the writers pull this off, could be really good or could fall flat somewhat. I am interested in the last bit with Viggo and Hiccup though, some of that classic villain cockiness/confidence in their position.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Crystallion12

Agreed! I personally like it- they aren't the 'stereotypical' viking tribes like we've seen so far.... Although maybe that's to be expected. Same model. XD

Although I doubt what they fed the dragons was good.... I mean, why the Hel didn't they protect their riders?! Toothless would have at LEAST growled at how that man treated Hiccup! Something tells me its a drug of some sort...

Oh, and another thing- Did anyone else get the chills from all this! ESPECIALLY that epic music?

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Crystallion12

Puff
21 Jun 2016, 07:34
Has anyone noticed those "ninjas" have literally the same thing on their face Heather once used to have?
Well, I'd say it's re-used models/CGI, you know what I mean. That... That, or they're hinting at something.... And why Heather is there....

Crystallion12.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I'M SO PUMPED YES I AM READY LETS WASTE ANOTHER DAY OF MY BREAK FOR ONE OF MY FANDOMS YES

but whoa they looked like they actually put quite some thought into this season
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha