Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE Season 3! June 24!
Topic Started: 21 Jun 2016, 05:59 (22827 Views)
hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Maybe it's the fact Heather is in there, or the fact these guys loom like ninjas, but I SO wanted Karai from TMNT to show up instead of that blonde chick...

Oh well, looks interesting none the less!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Oooooo getting as excited as fishlegs when he finds dark deep lol :D :fishlegs:

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Pipwizard
21 Jun 2016, 11:31
Oooooo getting as excited as fishlegs when he finds dark deep lol :D :fishlegs:
LOL! So true! And I agree, looks like this might be the best season of the show yet.... Maybe. We'll have to see... Here's the flaws I've found in the show-

RoB- Mostly the poor animation. Some stories were kinda bland.

DoB- A. Lot. Of. Filler. That I can't remember. Still love DoB though, same for RoB.

RttE, S1- Dagur wasn't very good.... That's about it.

RttE, S2- The switching back and forth between things. And I feel like 'Snow Way Out' was a weak episode, in a way.

Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

For season 3 of RttE, I think out of all the seasons of Dragons, it appears to have the worst animation. Especially the Buffalord one... But seeing the Singetail clip, which, by the way, had pretty decent animation in comparison, I'm hoping that the Buffalord episode is simply one of those "Dragon Flower" moments, where the animation gets iffy for just an episode or two.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

haddxck
A dragon from a Lonely Island

OH MY THOR THE MUSIC
THE ANGLES
THE NEW CHARACTERS
OH MY
FRIDAY COME QUICKER (lest I fry you hahaha I'm so funny...)
Quote:

Wobble-dy wobble-dy, drop into my grave plot
- Young Sandwich, the dopest of them all. Coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool.

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Don't let clips fool you. Although it does seem like they have a lot going on, so maybe the animation suffered a bit. It's still Dragon so I don't care :D (Also I've worked with animation and know how hard it can be so maybe I just don't care too much, as long as it isn't RoB or DoB quality)

Also has anyone noticed how no one has told Stoic about the Dragon Hunters yet?
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Yeah! Who cares for the ANIMATION?! We still love Riders and Defenders of Berk! Get over it, Dragonites! RTTE is in three days! PARTAAYYY!! <3 :) :P 8) :D

I just realised that........ No one has..... Well, at least from what we know.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

So there are 2 more videos to my knowledge as one has somehow been posted to the frontpage while it's unlisted, and in the end there is a video of Hiccup playing Maces and Talons with Viggo, so We may get a "listed" video today, and one thursday?

Also,

WHEN DO WE GET THE TRAILER???
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hiccup: <3 :astrid: <3 :) <3 8) <3
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

I think this season will either be the best, or it may have too much stuff going on! I can barely guess what's going on in any clip. But until I watch, I'm gonna assume it's a good thing :P
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:

Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd