Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE Season 3! June 24!
Topic Started: 22 Jun 2016, 16:30 (22274 Views)
haddxck
A dragon from a Lonely Island

Oh my gosh just look at how close Hiccup and Astrid are sitting to each other! And how close their hands are omg!!! <3
And the twins are being hilarious again hahaha xD
I looove the gang being the gang doing gang stuff <3
WE'RE ALMOST THERE
Quote:

Wobble-dy wobble-dy, drop into my grave plot
- Young Sandwich, the dopest of them all. Coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

haddxck
A dragon from a Lonely Island

Puff
22 Jun 2016, 20:08
After you watch the clip
Maybe she's sleeping somewhere else or being forgotten to animate or maybe it is some plot stuff?
Quote:

Wobble-dy wobble-dy, drop into my grave plot
- Young Sandwich, the dopest of them all. Coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Just this minet finished watching the last episode of season 2 so I'm now very much ready lol but just going to start to watch defenders of berk on my iTunes download wahooooo better than watching it on YouTube lol but have to wait till next week to get the second volume 😔 :/

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

https://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com/ex ... ple-stryke

on the numbered thing on the left it says no venom but the description says venomous

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

I'm pretty sad, first Berkathon I will be late for :P

I'll be flying off to Singapore on the exact day, and by the time I arrive, the season will have been out for about an hour or two already :(
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

TripleH
Dragon Master

I don't know who's going to berkathon, but I'm gonna be sleeping. ^_^ I'll probably watch Friday afternoon.
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

To misquote Astrid (on Friday) from Edge of Destruction (part 1):
"This can't be happening. This may actually be the best day of my life"
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

I'm having mixed feelings on the Triple Stryke, so badass, yet so disappointing? I'm liking it, but it just looks too insect-like to be a 'dragon'.

Did anyone else notice that it had no hole at the back of its mouth for a throat? Also, Toothless has a red bandage on his left leg! I wonder if that comes into play with the plot of the episode.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Oh my THOR! That was hilarious! And it's like, I'm in the Library, laughing my head off. Good thing everyone had their laptops out and were noisy... That could have been extremely awkward. :blink:

Anyone else notice the Twins' reactions and taht they were CRYING? XD LOL!

And yeah, no idea where Stormy was off to... We'll just have to see. All we know for certain right now, is that... Well.... Astrid isn't the only one in the Gang who CANNOT cook.... XD
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

GUYS.....

SAVE TOOTHLESS!!!

NEW CLIPPPPPPPPPP!!!! (Not sure if it is, I think so, forgive me If I'm mistaken) DREAMWORKS TV IT HAS THE DRAGON AND ITS A BATTLE! MUST WATCH!!!!

TOOTHLEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :blink: :'( WHERE'S HICCUP???!!!!!! WHAT ARE ASTRID AND HEATHER DOING????!!!!! SAVE HIMMMM!!!!

Must go cry and scream.... *Dies*
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.