Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE Season 3! June 24!
Topic Started: 23 Jun 2016, 21:43 (22735 Views)
Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Hey that's probably where the picture of Hiccup and Toothless with fire comes from. Looks like that's gonna be the next scene!
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

:O WOW.

I never saw THAT coming! I always suspected the Cavern Crusher/Crasher would be a Boulder Class, standard rock thing, but that...

THAT WAS AWESOME!

I'm pretty sure I'm a bit of a loner here, but i love this dragon!

Hehe, anyone else notice how BIG these new dragons are...? I dunno, just something I felt like I should point out.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Nikkondragon
Dragon Egg

Ugh, Guys I am so excited! :D
~Here be dragons

TripleH
Dragon Master

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I will be gone, probably until Saturday or Sunday. So I won't be on here, grapevine or tumblr. I hope y'all enjoy it for those who are watching it right away! :)

I'll see y'all soon! :D
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

Crystallion12

TripleH
24 Jun 2016, 05:55
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I will be gone, probably until Saturday or Sunday. So I won't be on here, grapevine or tumblr. I hope y'all enjoy it for those who are watching it right away! :)

I'll see y'all soon! :D
Aww, really? Okay, have fun then! We'll see you soon! Oh, and this place might be teeming with spoilers, so.... Yeah. Watch RTTE first! XD

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Crystallion12

Nikkondragon
24 Jun 2016, 05:52
Ugh, Guys I am so excited! :D
Me too! ONLY AN HOUR UNTIL RTTE!!! Only issue, I won't be joining the Berkathon, sadly.... I'll be pulling a late-nighter watching it, we're going out for dinner soon... And I think my family already know how impatient I'll be to get home. XD

PS- I've happened to notice that's your first post, Nikkon. You new here, dear?

Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Welcome to the family nikkondragon. :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

t_hendo
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

What did everyone think of the season?

Crystallion12

I CRIED, SCREAMED, AND BALLED MY EYES OUT, AND LAUGHED, AND SCREAMED, AND....

*Hyperventilates to death.*

Crystallion12.

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Until I got Netflix to work... It doesn't have RTTE on it where I live...

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!