Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE Season 3! June 24!
Topic Started: 21 Jun 2016, 14:16 (22292 Views)
mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

Yeah, and IT'S COMING IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hiccup: <3 :astrid: <3 :) <3 :blink: <3 :O <3
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

After the new clip...yeah, I'm hyped. :) New characters always have so much potential!
I'm similarly curious about the first picture with Hiccup and Dagur, but I think it probably has something to do with the "seemingly reformed Dagur." Probably.
Eek! Now I can't wait! ^_^

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Me neother! I did suspect Dagur might get reformed... I had no idea it would be like this, though! Let's just hope it's not one of Viggo's plans and we go back to square one...
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Zero the ruthless
Master Skrill Trainer

If Dagur is reformed...I hope he gets a dragon, and we all know which he should get. That would certainly make things interesting ;)

Name: Shockwave
Class: Strike
Species: Skrill
Ability: Shock
Attack: 14
Speed: 11/unknown
Armor: 10
Fire Power: 12
Shot limit: 4 (recharges quick in a storm)
Venom: 0
Jaw strength: 5
Stealth: 18

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Dagur doesn't like being bossed around. And yes zero. I think that would be awesome if he got THAT dragon. We need someone to ride it.
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Crystallion12

GUYS! WE OFFICIALLY HAVE A SALAMANDER DRAGON THAT BREATHES GREEN FLAMES, IS BLACK, AND LOOKS EPIC! I THINK ITS IN THE FORE CAVE EPISODE WE SAW THE FIRST PIC FROM!!!!

(Someone go to the HttyD Wiki and get it.... my mind doesn't want to work through this cold right now.)

*Looks at them again*

AND IT'S IN A FIREWORM NEST!!!

Oh- and there's also concept art for the 'Triple Stryke' dragon which is set to appear...... TOOOO MANNYYYYYYY DRAGOOOOOOONNNNSSSSSS!!!!!! <3 :D :) *Dead*

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Ok guys, I'm currently re-watching season 2 and I'm on Night of the Hunters part 2. I want to take a moment to appreciate Snotlout's dialog the whole episode with Hiccup.

But it also reminded me that Hiccup's plans the whole season have not been the best if you guys have noticed. I wonder if that'll affect him in the next season?
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Crystallion12

Perhaps. I think he felt (and most certainly is now) severely threatened by the Dragon Hunters.... Which I understand, I guess.

Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Who would of thought since the first episode with dagur as the bad guy. To now that he may become an ally to the riders :O then again, who knows with dagur ^)
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Ignore my rants about the animation :P, its just me nitpicking... Even if it turns out shoddy I'm still gonna love it! :D
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!