Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Favourite episode of all the series
Topic Started: 06 Jul 2016, 14:41 (3240 Views)
mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

That was so beautiful Crystallion12. <3

And Of course we can be friends Alicia. :D

<3 :hiccup: <3 :astrid: <3 :)
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

mypartnerHiccup
06 Jul 2016, 18:41
That was so beautiful Crystallion12. <3

<3 :hiccup: <3 :astrid: <3 :)
Aww, thanks! It took uo two hours! Lol! :D :)
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

That was really good crystal. I agree with alot of what you wrote.
One of my all time favorites is race to fireworm island.

For me it gives us a glimps into snotlouts true feelings for hookfang. That he really does care for him and hookfang is more than just a tool to him. And i hated his dad in that episode.
But we have seen snotlouts feelings for hookfang on a few rare occations. :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Crystallion12

draco
07 Jul 2016, 23:40
That was really good crystal. I agree with alot of what you wrote.
One of my all time favorites is race to fireworm island.

For me it gives us a glimps into snotlouts true feelings for hookfang. That he really does care for him and hookfang is more than just a tool to him. And i hated his dad in that episode.
But we have seen snotlouts feelings for hookfang on a few rare occations. :D
Thanks! Now Im just going to randomly use Top Tens for stuff like this. Dedication of a fangirl, right here. XD I'm going to do one for Fanfictions, simply because I can... and, well, story finder? Want to read a Crystallion-approved fanfic? Got it in mah list. XD

And I totally agree. It shows the Snotlout is a parent-influenced kid, and has learned to stand for what he believes... *Glares a little at Turn and Burn*

I simply had to give the title to 'Race To Fireworm Island', rather than 'Total Nightmare' simply for the fact it was the first one we got. It's very nostalgic.... Something I noticed while composing (composing? Lol, I don't even know any more...) the list was how many episodes I actually loved from RoB, which astounded me. I knew a ton of RTTE would be there, but... It's shocking for me, because RoB is seen generally as the 'worst' of the three (RoB, DoB, RTTE) series, so to speak. I think this is mostly for the cringey level of animation compared to its movies. I think it's the plot and character focus that made it for me...

And, well, how many :toothless: and :hiccup: centred episodes do we ACTUALLY have? If we don't count near-ones like 'Stryke Out' or the RoB Finale (I think) we have ONE. SERIOUSLY?!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco

I ciuldnt agree more :D

I cant wait to read your top 10 for fan fics here.
There are some really good ones here. :D

Toothless, alpha dragon.

Crystallion12

draco
09 Jul 2016, 11:57
I ciuldnt agree more :D

I cant wait to read your top 10 for fan fics here.
There are some really good ones here. :D
Hmm... I've never really read any fanfics here, so when I do it it'll be ones I know from FFN... But at some stage I probably will get round to one of those. ;)

Crystallion12.

draco

You should,there are some really good ones here.

Toothless, alpha dragon.

celticamethystrose
Dragon Egg

I have favorite episodes for each RTTE season.

In season one, I love "The Next Big Sting." Mostly because Ruffnut keeps getting stung and I love how she unintentionally kicks Tuffnut with her mostly frozen legs.

In Season 2 it was a toss up between "Bad Moon Rising," and "The Zippleback Experience." Both episodes were so much fun, and I also love when Hiccup punches Snoutlout and when Ruff hugs Tuff and calls him an idiot.

In season 3, also a toss up between "Tone Death," and "Family on the Edge." I love all the singing (both good and bad) in "Tone Death" and Dagur riding a Gronkle and kicking butt with Dagur flair was fun to see. Sucks that he dies, though. Such a bummer. :(

As for RoB and DoB episodes, I actually loved quite a few of the episodes, but I think my favorite from RoB would be "Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Man." You really do get a good sense of just how much Hiccup wants to be accepted and respected by the village, yet it takes this incorrect painting to finally accept him as he actually is.

For DoB, I adore "Free Scauldy." There's just soething about Ruffnut sacrificing her fishy smelling hair to save Scaldy.
- Kelly, the dragon loving old lady!
[/b]
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great with Yak sauce.