Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Favourite character
Topic Started: 03 Jul 2016, 18:13 (1760 Views)
Pipwizard
Gronckle

Can be a baddie or a good character mine well I have a few I mean I love dagar he's he's so stupid lol and fishlegs lol he's sweet and snotlouds well I'd like to slap him but he's funny in his own little way the twins well they have got to be my favourites as well come on they are just soooo LOKI lol hiccup he's cute and hmmmmmm buff in the last film lol lol astrid she's funny , now what I do like is gothi she just cracks me up with gobbler I mean he always gets her wrighting wrong and gets whacked on the head , and bucket lol he's soooooo funny I don't know they all stand out but the twins have got to be a fav of mine
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

EveryEmpireFalls
Hatchling

I'd have to be somewhat generic and say Hiccup is my overall favorite. Up to season 3 of RTTE he is intelligent, kind, caring, and well rounded. I have a lot of respect and interest in intelligence so he is a dead giveaway for me. His care for toothless is unconditional and his love for Astrid is unending. He is a deep character who pushes the through the tough times with his head held high even when it doesn't seem like he does. And that is much thanks to Astrid.

Who is my second favorite character. :) :astrid:

mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

HICCUP OF COURSE IS MY FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you baby! <3 :hiccup: <3
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Heather is really the only one I like from the Race to the Edge series.

So Heather is my favorite :P

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel