Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Season 4 RTTE: What would you like to see?
Topic Started: 21 Jul 2016, 21:24 (3514 Views)
Royal French toast
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

No that is all wrong ,think about equality here people! :hiccup: needs to be with :snotlout: and :ruffnut: needs to be with :eret: and :astrid: needs to be with Gustav and :fishlegs: needs to be with heather and :tuffnut: is the lone wolf. >:(
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

I would LOVE to sees Hicstrid flashback in general just see how they got together!! Cause we all know that Hiccstrid is end game!!!
:hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

FanOfHTTYD
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

This is a bit old thread but I can't resist myself so I have to tell what I'd like to see.

First of all, the Defenders of the Wing Part 2 should go as it is supposed to go, I wouldn't really like anything else in it as it is already going great. However, towards the end of the season, I'd love to see Drago Bloodvist's back story being revealed gradually and a little bit of his relation with Viggo (if there is any).

Furthermore, I'd surely like to see Eret, son of Eret's backstory too and how he became involved with Drago.

I mean after all these seasons whatever is supposed to happen has already happened in HTTYD 2 as that is what comes after all these seasons. So it'd be better if the seasons become a bit more related to HTTYD 2.

Plus, I'd like to see Dagur come out of nowhere in his usual style of surprising Hiccup.

ANDDDD, if this is the last season, then a logical story of Heather disappearing before HTTYD 2 would be good too, probably going back somewhere with his brother as after all he has returned (which I'd like to see).

So that is it :D

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

EveryEmpireFalls
05 Jul 2016, 06:15
I would love to see them NOT open with a part two 'Defenders of the Wing.' I'd like to see them shake it up and do a flashback episode to show Astrid and Hiccup finally becoming a couple back during season 3, but in secret until now. This is based off the idea that someone (I'll credit who when I look it up) rendered in another thread that, judging off of Astrids reaction in 'To Heather or Not To Heather' when Heather asked about talking about Hiccup.
Uhhh.... how would they not start with part 2 when they stopped at part 1 last time?? :blink:
Bear the flame

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

EveryEmpireFalls
05 Jul 2016, 06:15
I would love to see them NOT open with a part two 'Defenders of the Wing.' I'd like to see them shake it up and do a flashback episode to show Astrid and Hiccup finally becoming a couple back during season 3, but in secret until now. This is based off the idea that someone (I'll credit who when I look it up) rendered in another thread that, judging off of Astrids reaction in 'To Heather or Not To Heather' when Heather asked about talking about Hiccup.
If you look at majority of the shows on tv and netflix they don't do this. If you end a season with a cliffhanger you technically have to start it with the collusion, it gets way to confusing for viewers and those working on the show itself. The show follows a story line and doing a flashback episode like that would disrupt that. Especially since Hiccup and Astrid still aren't officially a couple yet. They act like it but it's not officially there.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

I (obviously) want more Hiccstrid. I also want to see Tuffnut do more crazy things and Ruffnut bury Snotlout alive!
You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Ocean Rose
03 Nov 2016, 20:32
I (obviously) want more Hiccstrid. I also want to see Tuffnut do more crazy things and Ruffnut bury Snotlout alive!
I STRONGLY AGREE!!!
:hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

I also want to see Astrid freak out over Hiccup. I mean, we've seen her freak out but I want to see a MAJOR freak out. Partially because I want to see how the other riders would react.
You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

AandHfan110
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I personally want to see a kiss between Hiccup and Astrid. I would really like to see more development of Hiccup and Astrid's relationship in this next season, and that would include having them kiss for the first time during the Race to the Edge series.

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

that would be great to see that relationship develope, but i think they did say that the next two seasons really push that relationship to be what it is in httyd2

OC: Oliver and Storm