Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Season 4 RTTE: What would you like to see?
Topic Started: 05 Jul 2016, 02:15 (3513 Views)
EveryEmpireFalls
Hatchling

I would love to see them NOT open with a part two 'Defenders of the Wing.' I'd like to see them shake it up and do a flashback episode to show Astrid and Hiccup finally becoming a couple back during season 3, but in secret until now. This is based off the idea that someone (I'll credit who when I look it up) rendered in another thread that, judging off of Astrids reaction in 'To Heather or Not To Heather' when Heather asked about talking about Hiccup.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

EveryEmpireFalls
05 Jul 2016, 06:15
I would love to see them NOT open with a part two 'Defenders of the Wing.' I'd like to see them shake it up and do a flashback episode to show Astrid and Hiccup finally becoming a couple back during season 3, but in secret until now. This is based off the idea that someone (I'll credit who when I look it up) rendered in another thread that, judging off of Astrids reaction in 'To Heather or Not To Heather' when Heather asked about talking about Hiccup.
Now... I understand you love HIccstrid, but something we all need to accept is this; the main hunk of content in RTTE Is the plot driving on..... And honestly? To do this would feel wrong and confusing. Say, if you watched the episodes as a critic, all in one. You have an episode BETWEEN the two partners, it's very weird... And when you get to the next episode, you forget what even happened in the other one. I suppose you could do a 'previously' segment, but that's beside the point.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that we'll always love HIccstrid, but the plot is ironically the main pointer here, and what should be focused on. However, a flashback episode, while weird and strange to think about, could work...

Well, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

EveryEmpireFalls
Hatchling

Oh yeah you're completely right, however it would be nice to see IMO. Objectively speaking it would be completely out of place and likely confusing for the audience unless they somehow came up with a strong intro that made it clear that it was in the past, before the season finale of Season 3. But a guy can dream eh lol

Pipwizard
Gronckle

I'd like to see how Draco blood visit came into the second film I mean he just popped up as a dragon ranger lol but I'd like to see heather be happy and hiccup and astrid to get together lol <3

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Vist not visit agh stupid text lol

Skyshear
Skyshear

A Flashback would cool but we need to see what happens to hiccup first then we should see more flashbacks. thats the point of a cliffhanger. to make us wish they would come back.
J. L. Polacek

mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

That could work.

but we will just have to wait and see.
<3 :hiccup: <3 :astrid: <3 :) <3
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.

EveryEmpireFalls
Hatchling

Y'know, I'd also like to see them do something with the dragon eye lens on Heathers belt this coming season too...

the-winterina
Member Avatar
Keep it Positive
;)

Yes! I would also love a Hiccstrid flashback episode! But maybe after a part 2 of Defender of the Wing because that was one heart-pounding cliffhanger!

And can we quickly talk about Mala's voice? Omg I love it! Adelaide Kane is QUEEEEEEN <3 <3 <3

Skyshear
Skyshear

I would love to see Mala aiding Hiccup and his riders in rescuing the Great Protector. I would also like to see an awkward moment between Heather and Fishlegs that would be like Hiccup and Astrid in "Animal House. Plus, I would love to see Snotlout pursue Ruffnut because they would make a cute couple, despite everything she did to him. I would also like to see Gustav and auxilary riders again. They were so cool especially Spitelout and Silent Sven. It would also be cool if we saw :valka: in her helmet with Cloudjumper or more of :drago: 's men. They would just be seen as passing without the riders knowing about them. I just hope we get to see this eruptodon, the "Great Protector".
J. L. Polacek