Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hiccstridlout
Topic Started: 14 Jul 2016, 00:52 (1920 Views)
Royal French toast
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I was thinking of having :hiccup: and :snotlout: and :astrid: be in a love triangle. Because then there would be the best of two opposite worlds.I mean who does not want to see three people caring about each other. Another thing that gets me emotional is how the characters silhouettes show what they truly are on the inside ,if they did.Cause I always imagined :snotlout: in a pink silky dress and :hiccup: in a silk blouse with a silk pants and :astrid: in a witch costume and :tuffnut: in a knight costume and :ruffnut: in a jesters costume and :fishlegs: in a scholars costume.The End.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Eh.... Not sure... How to respond...
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Why is this here?

As Tuffnut said in "Have Dragon will Travel pt2"

"I'm not sure how to respond, Help me out here people!"
(roughly said, can't exactly remember)
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Oooook well I'd like snotlouds to get a nice girlfriend really and I really want to see hiccup and astrid marry and a kid but alas that's not gona happen lol

EveryEmpireFalls
Hatchling

Pipwizard
14 Jul 2016, 14:47
Oooook well I'd like snotlouds to get a nice girlfriend really and I really want to see hiccup and astrid marry and a kid but alas that's not gona happen lol
Who knows... HTTYD 3 could surprise us

Evan Electric Eel III
Shadow Striker

Not a terrible idea. Considering how often Hiccup and Astrid have nearly died we need something else to bring them together. Something like Astrid getting so fed up of waiting for hiccup...(complete that sentence as you wish)