Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Should they be a couple or not?
Couple 23 (59%)
Not a Couple 1 (3%)
Just Friends 10 (26%)
Just Terror Mail Pals 5 (13%)

Fishlegs & Heather: To be or not to be, should they become a couple?
Topic Started: 12 Dec 2016, 03:31 (2423 Views)
Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

dont get me wrong it would be nice to see fishlegs and heather together but because we dont see it in httyd2 and the fact in httyd 2 he is full out flirting with Ruffnut, i think something will happen in the next two seasons to break this romance up and not let it happen at all

OC: Oliver and Storm
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

Heather the Berserker
10 Dec 2016, 05:20
Here is my crazy theory about why Heather and Fishlegs are not in love (can't believe I said it; excuse me while I throw up) anymore in httyd2.
What if... before her village was attacked by Dagur, there was a boy Heather loved, but when they were attacked, she thought he was killed. She went out looking for revenge for him as well as her parents. Then later, in the next season maybe, she found that the boy is still alive, and goes back to him. It would break Fishlegs' heart, but maybe he decides it wouldn't have worked out anyway, and makes himself feel better by hitting on Ruffnut.
Tada. Problem solved. And nobody had to die.
Hmm....that would actually be pretty cool :D

You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

Alpha Toothless
Dragon Egg

Knowing that I am in the second movie, all of you should be asking ME what happened to Feather. uuuuh... Heathlegs? NAH! Actually, Heather goes back to be the Cheif of the Berserkers, so... Alpha toothless OUT! :alpha:
Alpha Toothless tells you all to please stop and think about what you are going to say next, seeing that you are mesmerized by knowing that I can speak.