Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Should they be a couple or not?
Couple 23 (59%)
Not a Couple 1 (3%)
Just Friends 10 (26%)
Just Terror Mail Pals 5 (13%)

Fishlegs & Heather: To be or not to be, should they become a couple?
Topic Started: 14 Jul 2016, 14:10 (2337 Views)
Skyshear
Skyshear

For those of us that have been watching the latest season of Race to the Edge, look at these two; Fishlegs Ingerman and Heather. Cute couple but will they be a couple like Hiccup and Astrid? We can all see this <3 on Fishlegs' face when Heather came to to the Edge.
J. L. Polacek
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

Visually they look totally weird, but I can see some interesting plot twists with these two being an actual couple.
Spoiler
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Heather isn't dead... At least, not yet, so... We can't be certain. Only thing is Ruffnut and the boys fighting for her... So...
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

the-winterina
Member Avatar
Keep it Positive
;)

Yeah. Fishlegs and Heather are cute together but I just don't see how it fits in with the plot of Snotlout and him fighting over Ruffnut. I thought Fishlegs was gonna fall in love with her in that one episode of RttE in s2 where they got 'married' by Tuffnut. But no. I think it would've been a better story line if they started getting together by s1 of RttE and then they break up and he starts crushing on Ruffnut in that marriage epsiode. Fishlegs is a PLAYAH 8)

Actually, you know, I just thought of this...maybe in s4, something will happen to their relationship and maybe Ruffnut consoles Fishlegs a little....and then he starts his crush on her there...

With Snotlout, I mean idk I guess it could just be because Astrid's taken and Heather's not interested....and Ruffnut is the only girl left in the group...?

Skyshear
Skyshear

Crystallion12
17 Jul 2016, 04:52
Heather isn't dead... At least, not yet, so... We can't be certain. Only thing is Ruffnut and the boys fighting for her... So...
The only viking that's trying to fight for her is Snotlout. Tuffnut is not even interested in chasing girls except his sister when she's in trouble.
J. L. Polacek

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Fishlegs and Heather, NO WAY. It grosses me out. :X After seeing that episode, I was embarressed to be Heather for about a week. WHY. Why would they do that?! XP >:P
<3 :snotlout:
Bear the flame

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

I'm not really sure if Fishlegs and Heather should be a couple. It doesn't fit in to the whole Snotlout and Fishlegs fighting over Ruffnut plot. It just going to end with one of them getting hurt. I'm personaly hoping that Heather and Eret will become a couple.
You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Here is my crazy theory about why Heather and Fishlegs are not in love (can't believe I said it; excuse me while I throw up) anymore in httyd2.
What if... before her village was attacked by Dagur, there was a boy Heather loved, but when they were attacked, she thought he was killed. She went out looking for revenge for him as well as her parents. Then later, in the next season maybe, she found that the boy is still alive, and goes back to him. It would break Fishlegs' heart, but maybe he decides it wouldn't have worked out anyway, and makes himself feel better by hitting on Ruffnut.
Tada. Problem solved. And nobody had to die.
Bear the flame

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

Heather the Berserker
10 Dec 2016, 05:20
Here is my crazy theory about why Heather and Fishlegs are not in love (can't believe I said it; excuse me while I throw up) anymore in httyd2.
What if... before her village was attacked by Dagur, there was a boy Heather loved, but when they were attacked, she thought he was killed. She went out looking for revenge for him as well as her parents. Then later, in the next season maybe, she found that the boy is still alive, and goes back to him. It would break Fishlegs' heart, but maybe he decides it wouldn't have worked out anyway, and makes himself feel better by hitting on Ruffnut.
Tada. Problem solved. And nobody had to die.
Except for Heather's adoptive parents. :P
Clouds of corn <3

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

*ahem* Well.... yeah...... :S
Bear the flame