Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hooded Man
Topic Started: 10 Aug 2016, 13:20 (2370 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

According to spoilers, we would see more levels of evil building up to Drago and his tribe. We would get to know the tribe that Drago belonged to, too..

Que ominous hooded man who looks oddly like Drago.

If you didn't notice him, look at the dragon auctions. He actually bought Toothless, but gosh darn Toothless escaped!

We'll probably find out more about him and all that in the next season or two, until then...

Speculate below!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

EveryEmpireFalls
Hatchling

My guess is that he is an affiliate/henchman of :drago: in some way shape or form to help build his dragon army. However I am a little skeptical at the same time because of :drago: 's reaction upon first seeing :toothless: . This kinda leads me to believe that the hooded man is not a unit of :drago: 's because he would have likely mentioned he was trying to buy a nightfury from the dragon hunters and drago would have been a little less surprised to see Toothless (I think).

Skyshear
Skyshear

For all we know Drago and this hooded man could be planning something against another tribe like the Defenders of the Wing. He could be just looking for new dragons that could be powerful weapons by the time of How to Train Your Dragon 2. Plus, he could be working in secret since Viggo knows that Drago is a mad man and could have killed his grandfather during that Gathering of Chiefs on berk when drago's dragos burned the hall.
J. L. Polacek

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Brother of Draco ????????

Skyshear
Skyshear

Pipwizard
13 Aug 2016, 21:43
Unlikely, since drago said his entire family had been killed during the Dragon Wars. Plus, there not much similarity between the two. All that is known is that he wears the symbol of Drago's Army.

J. L. Polacek

OneNote26
Dragon Egg

Skyshear
14 Aug 2016, 21:55
Pipwizard
Unlikely, since drago said his entire family had been killed during the Dragon Wars. Plus, there not much similarity between the two. All that is known is that he wears the symbol of Drago's Army.
If I may say something about this, I think that "hooded man" is Drago's right-hand man or something. But, I kinda agree with the brother of Drago theory. I used to think that the hooded man was Drago, but after I think about it over and over again, I began to doubt myself because that hooded man has his both arms, while Drago isn't.

THIS IS GOSPEL

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

The more I think about it, the more I think this might be a younger Drago, before he lost his arm in a war or whatever. Perhaps, although an unpopular theory, this was Drago before he came to power, when most didn't take him seriously. As you could tell in HTTYD 2 when he attended the meeting, they mocked him. So obviously when Drago was younger he was the loner type that people didn't take seriously. My only reasoning that this might be true is that he would be an adult in the show, and an older adult in the movie. That and both characters have the same iconic cape. I truly believe if this is not Drago, this is someone who will introduce us to Drago in the end.

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

thenightandthefury
30 Aug 2016, 23:44
The more I think about it, the more I think this might be a younger Drago, before he lost his arm in a war or whatever. Perhaps, although an unpopular theory, this was Drago before he came to power, when most didn't take him seriously. As you could tell in HTTYD 2 when he attended the meeting, they mocked him. So obviously when Drago was younger he was the loner type that people didn't take seriously. My only reasoning that this might be true is that he would be an adult in the show, and an older adult in the movie. That and both characters have the same iconic cape. I truly believe if this is not Drago, this is someone who will introduce us to Drago in the end.
But keep in mind this is only 1-2 years before HTTYD 2. While he could lose the arm then, I believe the flashback in HTTYD 2 also shows that he has no arm then
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

fearlessastrid
Somewheeeere over the rainbooow

it's almost impossible for him to be drago's brother or drago himself.but he could be working for him
*to the tune of 60’s Batman theme* nanananananana ASTRIIID

Pipwizard
Gronckle

OneNote26
21 Aug 2016, 08:18
Skyshear
14 Aug 2016, 21:55
Pipwizard
If I may say something about this, I think that "hooded man" is Drago's right-hand man or something. But, I kinda agree with the brother of Drago theory. I used to think that the hooded man was Drago, but after I think about it over and over again, I began to doubt myself because that hooded man has his both arms, while Drago isn't.
True true he looks a bit like Draco but then again Draco lies so he could have a cousin ???? But we know the two grimborne brothers are to do with his army as the brand iron that hiccup nearly got is the same poor eret has