Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE Season 4
Topic Started: 03 Sep 2016, 15:49 (1756 Views)
TripleH
Dragon Master

This topic is for any news, pictures, or clips for the neels season. Feel free to post any new information! :)
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

We might see this dropped on us as early as November. One of the writers mentioned it in the podcast. However, I think the January release date is more likely.
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Puff
03 Sep 2016, 20:03
We might see this dropped on us as early as November. One of the writers mentioned it in the podcast. However, I think the January release date is more likely.
Yeah, while they may have finished writing they most definitely have not finished animating :D
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Regardless, I'm so excited! EEEEEEEEEI! :toothless: <3 ^_^ :D :) #geekingoutlikeFishlegs
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

Rush2112
03 Sep 2016, 23:50
Puff
03 Sep 2016, 20:03
Yeah, while they may have finished writing they most definitely have not finished animating :D
Only the last five episodes are to be completed. As far as I know, all the others are already finished. I might be wrong though. ;)
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

I feel like December/January is more likely to happen vs November, considering most shows on Netflix release every 6 months. We got our last 13 episodes in June or July I think it was? So six months from either of those would put us at December or January.

Though I'd be thrilled if we got the new season in November. I just wouldn't get my hopes up just yet until they start announcing things on social media :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

ToothlessNightFury
05 Oct 2016, 21:56
I feel like December/January is more likely to happen vs November, considering most shows on Netflix release every 6 months. We got our last 13 episodes in June or July I think it was? So six months from either of those would put us at December or January.

Though I'd be thrilled if we got the new season in November. I just wouldn't get my hopes up just yet until they start announcing things on social media :)
i can wait two months, ill use that time to re-watch everything

OC: Oliver and Storm

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Wouldn't it be nice to get it early eh ha what ever lol I reckon December <3

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

yeah it would but if they pushed a season out everymonth it would be as good cause theyd be rushing the process

OC: Oliver and Storm

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Night_Stalker
06 Oct 2016, 21:29
ToothlessNightFury
05 Oct 2016, 21:56

i can wait two months, ill use that time to re-watch everything
haha in those two month you could rewatch the first movie, RoB, DoB, every short, (Legend of the Boneknapper, Gift of the Night Fury, Book of Dragons, and Dawn of the Dragon Racers) and all three seasons of RTE.

hmm... ^) not a bad idea...
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney