Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
What's your favourite rtte season 3 dragon?
Buffalord 5 (22%)
Cavern Crasher 2 (9%)
Singetail 3 (13%)
Triple Stryke 13 (57%)

Rtte The dragons
Topic Started: 06 Sep 2016, 13:54 (1197 Views)
AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

Who else finds the dragons in rtte season 3 quite interesting? When I finished watching season 2 I was like what other dragons could there be? I got amazed and excited to see all these dragons. So share your love for the "new" dragons by voting for your favourite dragon. If you find it hard to choose then pick two. If you think I've missed any then comment your favourite rtte season 3 dragon.
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Skyshear
Skyshear

Good choices, hope we get to see more of these guys. Either that or they better come with more dragons or tell us about some of the new dragons we saw in How to Train Your Dragon 2. Can't wait till new year's eve. 8)
J. L. Polacek

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I liked the Buffalord because it's history parallels with that of a real life animal we have today. I also liked the Triple Stryke because that dragon had a personality, unlike every other new dragon we've been getting.

...I want them to stop adding new dragons and just develop more on the dragons we've already been given. Mainly for the Triple Stryke, Buffalord (all we've gotten is it's history and what it's good for, but I want to see this dragon in action, to have an episode surrounding THAT DRAGON, not drama that barely served into the plotline), and Singetail, as well as the dragons we see in the movies (the Timberjacks, Snafflefangs, etc). There's already so many dragon species that are getting ignored and yet are perfect to base an episode around for us to learn more about their ecology and to see them do what they do as dragons. The only dragons introduced in RttE that got that kind of attention were the Night Terrors, the Seashocker, and the Cavern Crasher. It really bugs me to see so many cool dragons get pushed aside for the sake of drama.