Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Rtte Dvd
Topic Started: 07 Oct 2016, 10:46 (2880 Views)
Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

wait nm, it says its the first season of the series

OC: Oliver and Storm
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

Omg finally :D
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Here's this... https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Mystery- ... B01KK1G59S apparently it only has the first few episodes. Whaaaa... =P
Bear the flame

Seb
Dragon Egg

Oh, there's just one disc in the box? At that rate they'll have to make over 10(!!!) sets to span the entire series. A bit strange.

Electronics
Hatchling

Time to start hoarding the DVDs!

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

you're better off to by the entire season off of iTunes and then copy those on to a DVD if you want it on DVD,

I checked at walmart and it's only got like 3/4 episodes on the dvd, only one dvd in the box, for the same amount of money you could have the full season on digital (which can be copied to a blank DVD)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Skyshear
Skyshear

Just got this yesterday. Love how they edited it, course i wish they kept the deathsong. Also love their dragon tracking features. 8) Hopefull, the next one will have the two parter with heather and the death song. <3
J. L. Polacek

Deleted User
Member Avatar

Okay, I'm kinda confused about this. In some places online, the run time is listed as 69 minutes; in other places, 135 minutes. Which one???

And I understand that it's the first couple episodes? Like as separate episodes, or edited so they run together? Is there anything original on it?

Evan Electric Eel III
Shadow Striker

The first 13 episodes are avaible on DVD in Australia, not sure what other stores have it but JB Hi Fi has it.

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

I was super confused about this before I got it, so let me just clarify it for anyone who's considering getting it:
It's a compilation of the first several episodes of RTTE. It isn't original content. In fact, they removed lots of parts (the "less important" parts) from each episode to make it flow together more like a movie, so lots of the comedic scenes are cut.

It does have the "Dragon Tracker" feature, where it shows stats for lots of dragons, but you can find all that info elsewhere.
Clouds of corn <3