Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season 4 news
Topic Started: 05 Jan 2017, 05:03 (5985 Views)
Joel
What should I put here..

Pipwizard
04 Jan 2017, 23:17
I'm a bit dissapointed tho as it's very popular and fans are going mad with the news that the 3rd film has been pushed back now this is being pushed back. I feel sorry for john tellegen as he said a lot and it could be soon but to be honest when's soon it could be next blooming year for all we know lol dam troll hunters go away stupid trolls they better watch out for their left socks as they pinch them lol
Guess dreamworks is a bit busy with troll hunters! I would Think they would wait until this season of troll hunters is over before advertising for the new season of RTTE, it's all marketing! They want to maximise profits for both films, if they release RTTE now a lot of views for troll hunters would drop!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

Ocean Rose
20 Dec 2016, 20:56
Okay I have made a discovery which has inspired two theories.
1 - I decided to look back at the first teaser video for the third season and it was released nine days before the season and no trailer. If they decide to do that again then it means the we shouldn't be getting a teaser till next week and we probably won't get a trailer.
2- My other theory is the idea that we might not be getting any teasers. I mean, the first season we got a lot. Then came the second where we didn't get as much. And last the third where we didn't even get a trailer. So maybe they decided not to give out any teasers :( (Even though I'm hoping that they will :D )
Okay, my first theory is completely wrong, and I'm 99% positive that my second theory is wrong :unsure: How much longer do we have to wait? :(
You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

Ocean Rose
05 Jan 2017, 17:11
Okay, my first theory is completely wrong, and I'm 99% positive that my second theory is wrong :unsure: How much longer do we have to wait? :(
Well, according to a Tweet from John Tellegen: "Ok. Here's the deal. Dragons won't drop as soon as you hope, but it won't take as long as you fear. It will be soon-ish. Buy some popcorn."

So, yeah. That's something. :)
Clouds of corn <3

Pipwizard
Gronckle

I can't see another season of trollhunters for a while as the main character Jim the voice is by checkoff in the new Star Trek films and the poor man passed away in a car accident last June soooooooo I do believe rtte could be a s soon as I say either end of Feb or march I'm hopping early Feb lol but hearing how popular trollhunters are I say march and yes I love trollhunters too sorry to say lol

FanOfHTTYD
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I think that it will be aired on 25th January because the last one was on 25th June... so 6 months complete.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

FanOfHTTYD
10 Jan 2017, 09:11
I think that it will be aired on 25th January because the last one was on 25th June... so 6 months complete.
Thing is tho netflix always puts up a message on the series ect at least a month before and nothing's on the list

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

We've got the release date, ladies and gentlemen! February 17. ;)
(one day after my birthday haha)

Check HTTYD's Tumblr or DWA's twitter for more!
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

DVRY%DIB WOOOOOOOOOOOO FVTJJFDYJFBBIKFBI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bear the flame

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

DVRY%DIB WOOOOOOOOOOOO FVTJJFDYJFBBIKFBI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!! :D
FINALLY!!!!
(oops I accidentally double-posted, sorry ><)
Bear the flame

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Little later than thought, but I'm fine with that.

Here the links to the twitter act. and tumblr act. to save others some time.

https://twitter.com/DWAnimation/status/ ... 8757565440

http://howtotrainyourdragon.tumblr.com/ ... cant-sleep

See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.