Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season 4 news
Topic Started: 23 Jan 2017, 11:44 (5913 Views)
Skyshear
Skyshear

Can't wait to see it. Course there are few questins? why was :fishlegs: 's helmet on fire? what was :snotlout: and :gobber: celebrating? Plus was that green dragon the eruptodon? I just hope the website gives us some information by the time it's February.

Personal note, you guys should us this as a emoticon for heather: . You can find it at [http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/w ... ather.png]. see if you
J. L. Polacek
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Rush2112
23 Jan 2017, 02:19
Demonwolf002
23 Jan 2017, 01:38
I know one of my predictions already, Snotlout and Hookfang being BAMF. 8)
Food for thought: How do they have the colored lights?
My theory is fireworms with colored glass, but that may seem like dragon abuse XD.
Maybe nightmare gel on fire (again with colored glass)
I didn't think about it, but now that you've mentioned it we have seen the riders use a Fireworm trapped in a glass lantern to find the Fireworm nest in "Race to Fireworm Island" So it's possible that there doing the same thing here temporarily. Fireworms being used as lantern light is a thing we know happens since the dragon hunters do so. I wonder if the show will take a little time to go over how Berk/Our Riders do it though.
Skyshear

Can't wait to see it. Course there are few questins? why was :fishlegs: 's helmet on fire? what was :snotlout: and :gobber: celebrating? Plus was that green dragon the eruptodon? I just hope the website gives us some information by the time it's February.
I'd say Fishlegs helmet being on fire is due to nightmare gel. And I think what we see them all celebrating (that being Gobber, Fishlegs, and Snotlout) might have something to do with dragon racing. Considering the face paint is similar and all. While I have no idea what that green dragon might be, I agree I want to learn more about it, since I'm really enjoying the design on these new dragons. The other thing I can't wait to see the story behind is Snotlout learning to ride Hookfang while he's on fire.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Skyshear
23 Jan 2017, 15:44

Personal note, you guys should us this as a emoticon for heather: . You can find it at [http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/w ... ather.png]. see if you
The green fat looking and small purple dragons are unknown. The Eruptodon actually appeared in the trailer briefly though.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Any previews like last time yet not long to go