Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season 4 news
Topic Started: 16 Dec 2016, 08:01 (6037 Views)
Pipwizard
Gronckle

Well I've been looking at Netflix January listings and yet to see the forth season of rtte :( wonder when it be now
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

season 4 coming soon in 2018

OC: Oliver and Storm

Joel
What should I put here..

Night_Stalker
16 Dec 2016, 14:09
Source?

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Joel
16 Dec 2016, 21:34
Night_Stalker
16 Dec 2016, 14:09
Source?
I believe they were joking.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

No way they can't leave it that long wouldn't surprise me but if they want
Another three seasons surely were have one sooner .... I hope

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

Okay I have made a discovery which has inspired two theories.
1 - I decided to look back at the first teaser video for the third season and it was released nine days before the season and no trailer. If they decide to do that again then it means the we shouldn't be getting a teaser till next week and we probably won't get a trailer.
2- My other theory is the idea that we might not be getting any teasers. I mean, the first season we got a lot. Then came the second where we didn't get as much. And last the third where we didn't even get a trailer. So maybe they decided not to give out any teasers :( (Even though I'm hoping that they will :D )

You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Ok there's rumours going around that only one episode on the 8th January will be out 1, don't forget it's a rumou lol and 2. Surely not just one episode that's just unfair could someone help

Alpha Toothless
Dragon Egg

It would be funny is if they released a 2-minute video, the first min being an awesome new intro and the 2nd min being half toothless saving hiccup, going back to dragons edge and saying "Hooray" and half outro. :alpha:
Alpha Toothless tells you all to please stop and think about what you are going to say next, seeing that you are mesmerized by knowing that I can speak.

haddxck
A dragon from a Lonely Island

John Tellegen recently twittered that he as well has no idea why Dreamworks hasn't aired any info yet, he thinks it may be because DW is focusing more on Trollhunters atm... I hope they won't make us wait until whatever hype over TH there might be rn is over
Quote:

Wobble-dy wobble-dy, drop into my grave plot
- Young Sandwich, the dopest of them all. Coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

I'm a bit dissapointed tho as it's very popular and fans are going mad with the news that the 3rd film has been pushed back now this is being pushed back. I feel sorry for john tellegen as he said a lot and it could be soon but to be honest when's soon it could be next blooming year for all we know lol dam troll hunters go away stupid trolls they better watch out for their left socks as they pinch them lol