Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season 4 news
Topic Started: 26 Nov 2016, 06:42 (5993 Views)
Pipwizard
Gronckle

Any idea when the next rtte season 4 is it's not on the list for December Netflix so I'm wondering if anyone else knows I'm in the uk
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

By the pattern of which new episodes are being released, the next "season" won't come out until the beginning of January 2017. Since Fridays have been the release day up to this point, we could be looking at Friday, January 6th, for the release of the next episodes.

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

nice cant wait

OC: Oliver and Storm

Pipwizard
Gronckle

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
26 Nov 2016, 16:50
By the pattern of which new episodes are being released, the next "season" won't come out until the beginning of January 2017. Since Fridays have been the release day up to this point, we could be looking at Friday, January 6th, for the release of the next episodes.
I hope so I need to know how hiccup gets out of that pickle lol lol thanks fir the info :D

Watercressed Lunatic
I do not want a world without Toothless...

or the Thirteenth or the 20th
"One of the most beautiful qualities of friendship is to understand and be understood."

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

are these going to be the last two seasons or not?? Also will they start a new series that takes place after httyd2 or will they just cut to the next movie

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Night_Stalker
01 Dec 2016, 21:15
Also will they start a new series that takes place after httyd2 or will they just cut to the next movie
There are no plans for more of Dragons after HtTYD2. However, there is a comic book (later, it's possible that this will be the first of a series of post-HtTYD2 comics) scheduled to be released in February 2017 called "The Serpent's Heir". More info here. http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/28-079/H ... s-Heir-TPB

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

oh ok, well that sucks but at least their doing something, maybe that will tie into the next movie

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Wouldn't it be great to have a series tho hmmmm we can only wish lol let's pester dreamworks lol lol

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Pipwizard
02 Dec 2016, 21:59
Wouldn't it be great to have a series tho hmmmm we can only wish lol let's pester dreamworks lol lol
We already have a comic book coming out, I think that's good enough. xD