Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Toothless Cameo in Dreamwork's Trollhunters
Topic Started: 08 Jan 2017, 17:31 (1708 Views)
Pyr0mancer
Hatchling

Sorry if this is unrelated but I've been watching Trollhunters (Made by beloved Dreamworks if you didn't know) and I saw this near the end of the pilot!!!

I freaked out because if I didn't pay attention I wouldn't have seen it! Ok, thats it really, just thought it was an amazing nod to the other Dreamwork's franchise. Sidenote: Trollhunters is looking like a solid show! From what I've seen so far its amazing! It caters to all ages (I'm 18 <= ew, but I thoroughly enjoy this show, not just for kids) and its a good way to wait for Season 4 of Dragons!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

SECOND BEST DREAMWORKS SHOW!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 (and anyone who says otherwise will answer to me... *draws the Sword of Daylight*)
But yeah everyone's noticed that Toothless. ;) And lots of other httyd references, did you see the thread about that? :)
Boom, Boom, shake the room! Say whaaaaat? XD
Bear the flame

Pyr0mancer
Hatchling

OMG, BEST IDEA EVER... CROSSOVER! Let's have an episode where Toothless and Hiccup fall into a portal and end up in Arcadia! Ok, maybe unrealistic but meh, I always have my imagination! But no, I didn't actually see that thread, I haven't been on them in the risk of spoilers!

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

I love Easter eggs so much XD
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Dragon eggs, you mean. ;) xD
Bear the flame

Skyshear
Skyshear

Maybe they're planning a cross over. Would be amazing to see the troll hunter meet the great dragon master Hiccup Haddock III. Would also be fun to see the trolls messing around with dragons and eating Gobber's socks. The Troll hunter and his friends would probably go back in time to stop something Gumar or Angor Rot did before they were subdued. 8)
J. L. Polacek