Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Livechat for new season?
Topic Started: 17 Feb 2017, 00:42 (1432 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Just wondering if there will be an event occurring when the episodes release, like the watch parties we've had before.

If not I'll create one so everyone can lose their sh*t when they release :D

Wait I just checked Eel's tumblr, they are having one soon. He'll post it up when its ready :potato:

In that case, lets get hyped! Post all your theories or predictions here!

I'll start by saying I predict Fishlegs is gonna get another tiring "hero" episode -_-
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I predict along with you, that most of the character development we got in the past seasons will be forgotten and ignored in these episodes! :)

.... >:( not happy about that.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Hmmmm it was fab but could have been a bit more I don't know it was missing something .... don't get me wrong I loved it all and found it funny but a tad dissapointed what happens with those pesky brothers what's all your opinions

Pipwizard
Gronckle

I'd like to see more hicstrid obviously and more of his flyinsuit in it I mean in season 3 we saw hiccups suit and sword come to life also his big map but I. This season all we saw was hicstrid developed which I'm not complaining just think there should have been more that's all

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
17 Feb 2017, 05:13
I predict along with you, that most of the character development we got in the past seasons will be forgotten and ignored in these episodes! :)

.... >:( not happy about that.
Hahaha... It's a lot less funny when you turn out to be right, but I also saw it coming. -_-