Amazing! 23 (44%)
It was good. 7 (13%)
It was alright I guess. 2 (4%)
Meh. 2 (4%)
Could've been much better. 0 (0%)
I didn't really like it... 0 (0%)
I HATED IT! 0 (0%)

SPOILERS Discussion of S4
Topic Started: 18 Feb 2017, 13:51 (4904 Views)
Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

With Hicstrid i wouldve liked to see the secret relationship pan out more than two episodes and i love how they had snotlout saying hicstrid and hiclegs it was a great nod from the creators to the fandom i feel like their should be another season just to really tie up these cliff hangers. One thing i didnt like is how calmy everyone reacted to Astrid and the storm but overall it was my favorite and prob the best season yet i could wright all day about it but my hands would die

OC: Oliver and Storm
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Quote:

For those who have seen the last episode, anyone thinks that Shattermaster is jealous of Sleuther? I mean the look on his face while Dagur was riding the Triple Stryke.
yeah i got that feeling too

Skyshear
Skyshear

Absolutely amazing. I like how they finally did things like giving Drago's bounty hunter/agent agent a name: Krogan. The only thing i questioned was why Mala would chose :snotlout: to be her king? It's nice to see Snotlout can be the viking women want, but i can't see why anyone would let him be a king, let alone even a chief. He has the muscle, but not the brains. He can fight, but not exactly jump into danger all the time unless he's idiotically curious like he was when he and the twins released the Skrill.
J. L. Polacek

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Skyshear
18 Feb 2017, 23:08
Absolutely amazing. I like how they finally did things like giving Drago's bounty hunter/agent agent a name: Krogan. The only thing i questioned was why Mala would chose :snotlout: to be her king? It's nice to see Snotlout can be the viking women want, but i can't see why anyone would let him be a king, let alone even a chief. He has the muscle, but not the brains. He can fight, but not exactly jump into danger all the time unless he's idiotically curious like he was when he and the twins released the Skrill.
Yeah really good point
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

I think he deserved the little bit of glory that it came with, hes been beat up alot over the seasons and dudnt have alot of his own character build up

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

If you say so
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

It's here, the new episode of The Berkcast where we reveiwed the new season! Spoilers in this episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-fgE0QbN_0

To those who want my short version review; AMAZING SEASON! Was way better than I expected, and I had expectations!

berkstimberjack
Dragon Egg

I think it was an amazing season with some minor shortcomings!
Spoiler: click to toggle

Electronics
Hatchling

I felt like there was less "filler" episodes allowing the main plot to progress more which was nice.

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Quick thought:

In "Not Lout" at the very end, Snotlout says something along the lines of 'not wanting to do what his dad tells him and doing what he wants"

Then Hiccup says, "We may have more in common than you think"

Hey-oh, "I don't wanna be chief" reference.

Very un-subtle, but also such a quick moment that it's slightly forgettable.

Thoughts?
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd