Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Who is dead, and who is alive?
Viggo is gone 15 (25%)
"We never saw the body hit the lava" 21 (34%)
Ryker is gone 12 (20%)
"Well if Hiccup survived with a rock, Ryker can survive with a giant Gronckle Iron ship." 13 (21%)

Viggo and Ryker.... Dead or Alive?
Topic Started: 20 Feb 2017, 19:52 (7909 Views)
Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

I hope the hooded guy turns out to be in relations with drago but if not i hope hiccup gets to team up with him, seems like a capable ally

OC: Oliver and Storm
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Turquoise Nadder
Dragon Egg

It's definitely a tricky question! I initially thought it was more likely that Ryker would have survived, what with the volcano Viggo fell into exploding and all. I recently re-watched the episode and noticed that Ryker-still clinging to the metal ship-was pulled into the whirlpool (I have absolutely no idea how I missed this) making his survival equally as unlikely as his brother's.

That being said, I did find it interesting that a volcano was chosen to be the location and the cause of Viggo's 'death', after volcanoes (and lava) were featured heavily throughout the season. It's probably a coincidence but you never know!

On that note, I couldn't help but notice Viggo and Ryker suffered 'deaths' that were very opposite in nature: Viggo by fire and Ryker by water. It's a bit of a random observation, but a cool one I think, that pays homage to their opposing personalities.

A lot of you are predicting the 'hooded figure' will have a bigger part to play next season and I agree. Could Viggo or Ryker be in tow? MAYBE! So long as they don't spring us with a surprise third brother (or sister); intent on continuing from where their siblings left off! ;)

NFDan96
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I'm willing to bet that Viggo and the Dragon Eye did not survive the volcano, nothing can come back from that.

Ryker? You never know, maybe he managed to swim up from under the tank if he didn't drown.

That hooded figure might play a major role in a future episode/season though... We'll find out.
<----------- This should never fail to make you smile. :)

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

When Viggo fell into the volcano, I didn't think he was dead, because there was no splash... or screaming.... he may have caught himself on the rocks. But right after that, the volcano erupted, so I don't think he is alive. 99.99% sure he is dead..... but it's not impossible.... just improbable.... ;)
Ryker I think is still alive. =P
The Dragon Eye.... man I'm glad that thing is gone. It's like the Pearls of Lutra, and the Eyes of the Doomwyte. :/
Bear the flame

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

I have no idea who survived and who died ....but im probably the person who goes viggo even though i pretty sure he's dead.But I think the next series will be focused on the guy with the hood

Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

Joel
What should I put here..

The dragon eye definitely survived in my prediction, the whole RTTE series is based off the dragon eye! I reckon it survived as it's magical or something. Ryker probably survived and Viggo is probably dead. However I think that hooded guy will have a part to play in the future!

About the volcano I reckon A: the edge will survive from the eruptadon saving them or B: the edge is destroyed and they have to rebuild or move back to berk

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Interesting thought joel.

As for b: we know at some point they move back to berk, because they are there for httyd2.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Magical? Lol nope that's silly. They don't have magic in the httyd universe, well not that kind at least, it has it's own magic, like Redwall.
Bear the flame

Skyshear
Skyshear

Looks like Ryker is gone and Viggo is back in the game as scarface. He'll hit them hard from i can tell of him and how he allowed himself to be scarred by the lava.
J. L. Polacek

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

It doesn’t make sense how he survived. The lava was near the top of the volcano, and we all saw that thing explode. How could he have escaped?
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg: