Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Who is dead, and who is alive?
Viggo is gone 15 (25%)
"We never saw the body hit the lava" 21 (34%)
Ryker is gone 12 (20%)
"Well if Hiccup survived with a rock, Ryker can survive with a giant Gronckle Iron ship." 13 (21%)

Viggo and Ryker.... Dead or Alive?
Topic Started: 18 Feb 2017, 11:51 (7769 Views)
Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

So Dreamworks seems to be going overboard with

1. Cliffhangers
Spoiler: click to toggle
2. Killing, but not officially killing, it's villain

Anyway, what do you think?
Spoiler: click to toggle
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

haddxck
A dragon from a Lonely Island

If one of the Hunter brothers was still alive, I think it'd be Viggo. Or maybe Ryker for a special last revenge arch? Anyway, I think that at least one of them is dead.

But they already kinda sorta have a potential new villain: the hooded guy from the auction who also kidnapped Hiccup.
Quote:

Wobble-dy wobble-dy, drop into my grave plot
- Young Sandwich, the dopest of them all. Coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool.

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

I think ryker is still alive but viggo and the dragon eye are deff gone. The hooded guy i hope transitions to drago and puts us close to the second movie

I thought this was the last season, theirs two more???

OC: Oliver and Storm

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Nope, we are getting 26 more episodes :D plenty of predictions to come next episode of BerkCast!
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

YESSSS!!!! I thought this was the last season THANK THOR !!!! Hahaha im so happy now. Oh the predictions that are flowing through my head rn... but now im mad they didnt keep hiccup and astrids thing a secret till the next season they could done so much with that uggh!

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

Night_Stalker
18 Feb 2017, 20:41
YESSSS!!!! I thought this was the last season THANK THOR !!!! Hahaha im so happy now. Oh the predictions that are flowing through my head rn... but now im mad they didnt keep hiccup and astrids thing a secret till the next season they could done so much with that uggh!
*Insert shamelsss plug

I talked about that on the BerkCast today, and my feeling is that while there is a good bit of the fandom in appreciation of said relationship, there are also the contenders. In order to not make Hiccstrid too main of a focus in the show, they needed to make it less private as to make more hiccstrid moments in regular plot points rather than always having them alone for some part of the show.

And trust me, I LOVE Hiccstrid, but I do understand that it could get overwhelming if a lot of episode time was devoted to Hiccup and Astrid in private. That being said, it may STILL happen; however, for Hiccstrid to happen, privacy is NOT a requirement now that the gang has found out.
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:

Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Skyshear
Skyshear

:) Who knows who survived? Viggo & dragon eye are dead, especially since the Edge's volcano exploded. No one can survive a volcano when it explodes. Ryker, on the other hand, we did not see him get eaten by the submaripper. I mean, Ryker is more of a survivor then his smarter younger brother. Plus, i don't think Gronckle Iron can be eaten by tidal class dragons. Only hotburples can. Ryker would be the most likely to survive since this is not like being pushed into water being electrified by a Skrill.
J. L. Polacek

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

@rush

I wouldve loved to join you on that topic theirs alot you could analyze about it and why they decided to go about it the way they did but ill deff check out that podcast later today

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Skyshear
18 Feb 2017, 22:55
:) Who knows who survived? Viggo & dragon eye are dead, especially since the Edge's volcano exploded. No one can survive a volcano when it explodes. Ryker, on the other hand, we did not see him get eaten by the submaripper. I mean, Ryker is more of a survivor then his smarter younger brother. Plus, i don't think Gronckle Iron can be eaten by tidal class dragons. Only hotburples can. Ryker would be the most likely to survive since this is not like being pushed into water being electrified by a Skrill.
REALLY good point, but we never know
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Also does this mean the edge is no more if the volcano exploded