Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season 5
Topic Started: 18 Apr 2017, 14:16 (1392 Views)
Pipwizard
Gronckle

No not heard a thing but how about any ideas that could be in it I mean we've had hicstrid but what now obviously the volcano goes up so do they have to find another island or do they keep that baby eruptodon spelt wrong I'd like to see hiccup bring out more of his suit and update his sword I'd love to see some flirtation with ruff and snotlout that be funny also I don't love to see dagar and heather find their father that be good what about you guys and girls what are your thoughts
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

id like to see these happen
1. hicstrid moments
2. beserkers finding their father
3. hiccups suit
4. drago
5. finding out about heather dragon eye lens
6. heather and fishlegs
7. stoick and hiccup feuding over him becoming chief
8. why toothless is a major thing with the dragon eye
9. hicstrid
10. if i forgot to say it.... hicstrid

OC: Oliver and Storm

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Dragon characterization. There's been enough of that for the riders (except for Astrid, who I'd love to get more development from that doesn't involve Hiccup/romance distracting the attention from her, like in Blindsided). I feel like the dragons, both the new species and the riders' dragons (especially Stormfly) have been ignored quite a bit when it comes to giving them great character-defining moments or development. For me, it's gotten to the point where they feel like they're only fancy mounts and plot devices, and nothing else most of the time. Like the dragons aren't on the same level as the human characters are, and that's really disappointing for me to see in the show. I want some more good episodes centered on the dragons, be it new dragons or old.

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Thats actually a good point, i feel like their equal focused episodes for each character though but to get alittle more on astrid wouldnt be that bad like an episode through her eyes, focused solely on her developement

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Night_Stalker
18 Apr 2017, 23:17
id like to see these happen
1. hicstrid moments
2. beserkers finding their father
3. hiccups suit
4. drago
5. finding out about heather dragon eye lens
6. heather and fishlegs
7. stoick and hiccup feuding over him becoming chief
8. why toothless is a major thing with the dragon eye
9. hicstrid
10. if i forgot to say it.... hicstrid
Don't count on it.
In HTTYD 2 they don't know about Drago, so mentioning him by name and acknowledging him will create plot holes and inconsistencies.

Don't count on Heather's Dragon Eye lens because... well, if you watched the previous season you should know...

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Oh yeah i forgot and the drago thing i just meant more plot leading up to him