Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
(SPOILERS) Season 5 and Viggo and Ryker
Topic Started: 21 Apr 2017, 20:18 (2318 Views)
Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

I think that in season 5 if Viggo and Ryker are in fact dead, then there will still be an antagonist because I remember in the beginning of the episode "Dire Straits" when Viggo and Ryker are talking, Ryker briefly mentions "partners in the east". OH MY THOR!!!! They have partners. I didn't even realize this til like the 12th time I watched it. There are some other things they left open for season 5 as well. The bounty hunter, we all know that he wears the Drago symbol, but they can't introduce Drago in the show so that doesn't make sense. The riders still have the baby Europtodon, and we still got to see how stoic reacts to Hiccup and Astrid finally being a couple, plus we also need to see how their group dynamic changes. And finally there is that crazy explosion :blink:
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

I'm hoping that they're not going to have more about dragon hunters in the next two seasons. In HTTYD2, Hiccup says, "These guys are trappers. Dragon trappers." It's not the normal run-of-the-mill hoo-hah that he's come to enjoy, implying that Hiccup hasn't dealt with dragon hunters for awhile. It seems almost as though he thinks he's done with them for those several months. So I hope that if those "partners in the east" play a significant part, they won't be dragon hunters/trappers.

And is it weird that the volcano doesn't seem like a huge cliffhanger to me? After all the suspense of Shell Shocked pts. 1 & 2, it seemed almost calming.
"Oh, a volcano is exploding. Isn't that neat?"
:P
Clouds of corn <3

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

No it is not weird, I felt like the one with Mala was bigger. But there will be two more seasons and they have to be fighting something, whether it be hunters or a dragon or Alvin, who know. I am REALLY excited though, it feels like the wait is forever :'( . I normally binge watch the whole season in a day, but when the last season comes out I am gonna spread it out so it lasts longer. OMT that will be sooo hard.
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Is anyone else wondering if they are ever going to address the dragon eye lense on Heather's belt, I mean what is with that??? ^) :huh:

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

I had another realization, in "Maces and Talons" when it is stated that the traitor always dies, well Heather wasn't a traitor and she didn't die, and Dagur didn't die. So I was thinking Viggo and Ryker betrayed each other and they both died allegedly, but who betrayed who? I am thinking Ryker cause Hiccup found Viggo trapped, plus with Viggo being alive they would have a way to bring the Dragon Eye.

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Anybody else have any theories? ^_^

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

Submaripper
22 Apr 2017, 04:29
Is anyone else wondering if they are ever going to address the dragon eye lense on Heather's belt, I mean what is with that??? ^) :huh:
I'm guessing it's too long; it'd be awkward to mention it now. It's probably just a design they used.
Submaripper
22 Apr 2017, 17:29
I had another realization, in "Maces and Talons" when it is stated that the traitor always dies, well Heather wasn't a traitor and she didn't die, and Dagur didn't die. So I was thinking Viggo and Ryker betrayed each other and they both died allegedly, but who betrayed who? I am thinking Ryker cause Hiccup found Viggo trapped, plus with Viggo being alive they would have a way to bring the Dragon Eye.
It gets pretty deep there.
Heather almost was killed -- she was a traitor to Viggo and Ryker (not exactly because she was really a spy the whole time, but Viggo would see her as one. And she was a traitor in Heather Report much earlier on, even if she was just trying to help her parents. Viggo definitely tried to kill her.
Dagur was definitely a traitor, and as far as Viggo knew, he was dead.
Were Viggo and Ryker traitors? Or were they just manipulating Hiccup to think that they were fighting? Are they actually dead? Or is that another ruse? Will Snotlout ever reveal what happened when he was a boy? Will we ever know any answers? Who knows?
:P
Clouds of corn <3

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Yah, lol. :P . The show gets pretty complicated, my family says that every episode is the same, but they are not. It is sooo crazy and confusing with the Viggo and Ryker thing, but it is kinda fun to guess what is gonna happen. :D

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

What are some theories that any of you guys have? :)

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

I feel like you are seeing things that may not be there. I'm not saying anything, just that maybe you are looking deeper than the ideas actually went.

And the volcano is perplexing to me. What will they do? Will they leave the Edge? There's no mention of it in HTTYD 2, leading us to believe that it was either abandoned or doesn't exist anymore. So how will this go down? We can be almost certain that Viggo died, it's not as certain about Ryker. Will their "partners in the east" take a stab at the gang when they are recovering from the volcano? Or, as I saw in a theory video by hellofutureme, are those partners in the east actually the HTTYD 2 dragon hunters, led by Drago? The video is pretty thought provoking! He suggests over several videos that Drago came from the eastern parts of the planet. He also theorizes that the reason the dragon auction was so important, even though there were just a couple vikings there, is because the masked man (Krogan) works closely with Drago, bearing the same symbol that only Drago's flagship has. He says that the reason Viggo says the auction would make them "the most prolific dragon traders" is because it would attract Drago's attention, and bring them huge amounts of gold.
These are all ideas from hellofutureme I am just putting them here because I agree with them
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg: