Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Toothless\ rival (whispering death)
Topic Started: 29 Apr 2017, 05:37 (1214 Views)
draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I saw a you tube video about the hatred between toothless and a whispering death. This is from an early episode what flies beneath.
In this episode, toothless doesn't want hiccups help and pushes him away to get at the whispering death.
Your thoughts

What started this hatred between toothless and a whispering death?
How far back do you think this goes?
People think the whispering death may have killed toothless's family and that's where the rivalry started.

What say you?
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

I don't think the Whispering Death killed Toothless' family because that is a BIG part of the plot and something like that would be revealed in the movies, not the show and the revealing of the missing Night Furies and Toothless' family wouldn't involve a character from the show. I don't know why they are enemies, I don't know if the directors will ever reveal the reasons behind their hatred of each other, but maybe the Whispering Death will return in one of the next two seasons that are gonna come out this and next year. Maybe.....nope I am drawing a blank I have no ideas has to why Toothless could hate this dragon so much and the Whispering Death hate Toothless so much that he would hunt him down and single him out :blink: :huh: :ermm: :/ . But I have hope we will find out :) ^_^ .
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote