Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Season 5 Theories?
Topic Started: 01 May 2017, 15:33 (3322 Views)
Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Okay guys, for those of you who have seen season 4 I want to hear your theories on what will happen, I know that I have a ton, but I want to hear what you guys got. :) :nightfuryegg: :toothless: :hiccup: :astrid: :potato:
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

I think ryker will come back to avenge his brother
The mystery man will be the man villan
More hicstrid
Heather and daggur will go of to find their father

OC: Oliver and Storm

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Yah, What if they do find their father. I also recall Ryker mentioning briefly at the begining of "Dire Straits" That Viggo and him have "partners in the east" :O :O :O :O :O :O . What is up with this bounty hunter guy, who is he, he only ever appears in one episode so far. I am interested to see how the group dynamic changes now that Hiccup and Astrid are a couple and I want to see what happens when stoic finds out. :) :) :)
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

Submaripper
02 May 2017, 20:59
Yah, What if they do find their father. I also recall Ryker mentioning briefly at the begining of "Dire Straits" That Viggo and him have "partners in the east" :O :O :O :O :O :O . What is up with this bounty hunter guy, who is he, he only ever appears in one episode so far. I am interested to see how the group dynamic changes now that Hiccup and Astrid are a couple and I want to see what happens when stoic finds out. :) :) :)

Stoick will probs be fangirling

Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Yah, that would be funny, lol. :D

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Do you guys think they will somehow bring the dragon eye back or do you think they will change the intro since after the gang saw Hiccup and Astrid kiss they said, "This. Changes. Everything.", and now the dragon eye is gone or what?

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Submaripper
02 May 2017, 20:59
I am interested to see how the group dynamic changes now that Hiccup and Astrid are a couple and I want to see what happens when stoic finds out. :) :) :)
Well, Stoick already knows because he was right behind Hiccup when Astrid kissed him at the end of the first movie. xD

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

If he knew he would have said something and they would have shown us him finding out, so I don't think he knows. ^)

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I don't think riker is coming back.
I'd like to see hicstrid develop more.
Plus we saw the volcano start to blow at the end. I think that event may be one of the reasons they go back to Berk.
Plus I'd like to find out who is the mystery guy.
And is this where snotlout stops hitting on astrid, and starts hitting on ruffnut?
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

It should be where that starts to develop at least, I hope they don't go back to berk yet, I hope they can save the edge. :'( :'( :'(