Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
I'm still angry about Toothless being so weak in the TV series
Topic Started: 29 Jul 2017, 12:23 (3965 Views)
Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

I don't think toothless is necessarily weak in the show, you see you have to remember that this is a T.V. show which means they need to keep it going. I know that all of the dragons could very easily have destroyed Viggos ships or Dagurs and captured them. But the show has to continue. If they defeat the villain within two episodes that would be a little silly. I am just saying that he is not weak, that's just how it has to be for a T.V. show. :/ -_- :unsure: ;) ^_^
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Submaripper

I don't think toothless is necessarily weak in the show, you see you have to remember that this is a T.V. show which means they need to keep it going. I know that all of the dragons could very easily have destroyed Viggos ships or Dagurs and captured them. But the show has to continue. If they defeat the villain within two episodes that would be a little silly. I am just saying that he is not weak, that's just how it has to be for a T.V. show. :/ -_- :unsure: ;) ^_^
Thank you!
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Yeah, I agree with that. But that eye color... GAH
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Well too bad WoW, you cant do anything about it, I mean, look at Astrid's eye color, in the second movie her eyes were darker, but there light in RttE, and I'm not complaining now, am I?

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Well I am. And there's nothing YOU can do about it. And why are you so triggered? It was just a comment

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

I'm just tired of people of complaining about Toothless, he's good the way he is, so you people can just get the heck over it, shut up and stop the nonsense complaining!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Telling me to shut up as you go on a rampage? What a skill. How very impressive. It's ironic that you are complaining about us complaining. The whole point of the post was for complaining, so why are you on it?

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

I think this whole post is stupid, I mean, really, what a stupid point for this post, if you guys don't like Toothless in the series, then leave the forum!!

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

So... back to my point. If you think this post is stupid, why make a reply on it anyways?

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

I don't usually butt in on threads, but I'm making an exception here.

LunaTheNightWing and WoW and Tech, can you both calm down please?

Luna, please never ever tell someone to leave this forum, and especially not because they don't like one character from the series. There are hundreds of reasons why people are fans of httyd, and just because those reasons aren't the same as yours, it doesn't mean that they can't be on these forums to appreciate the other parts of franchise with others on the forum.

WoW, if you don't agree with a comment, please be less aggressive about it. Everyone has their own opinions, and even if they're unnecessarily aggressive, you don't have to respond in the same way.

I'm hoping we can just brush over this, but if not, I'll have to lock this thread to stop it escalating any further.
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.