Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
I'm still angry about Toothless being so weak in the TV series
Topic Started: 17 May 2017, 01:35 (3851 Views)
NightFury2001
Has left

I mean, seriously? Like I understand making him a little weaker cause it would be pretty boring if the show was just about how powerful he is, but still. It sucks seeing him getting outflown and struggling to catch up or dodge, or his fire being too weak to do any real damage.
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

To be honest, Toothless's eyes bother me even more than that. They are completely different in the series! I can't get over that every time I see him.
Clouds of corn <3

NightFury2001
Has left

Tuffnut'sChicken
17 May 2017, 17:31
To be honest, Toothless's eyes bother me even more than that. They are completely different in the series! I can't get over that every time I see him.
Yeah, that too.

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

And his skin, in riders of berk its like a marble style of black and grey when it should just be black and yes the eyes are just as annoying

OC: Oliver and Storm

NightFury2001
Has left

Night_Stalker
18 May 2017, 02:49
And his skin, in riders of berk its like a marble style of black and grey when it should just be black and yes the eyes are just as annoying
Actually, he has markings in both movies, however they are more noticeable in the first movie. But they are also way too visible sometimes in the TV series, so I agree with you lol.

LatinoRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I too believe that Toothless is too weak in the series. I mean...he could blast Snotlout from a tree in order to get him down without doing any real damage to him. How is that? I agree, that bothers me -_-

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

LatinoRa
19 May 2017, 19:40
I too believe that Toothless is too weak in the series. I mean...he could blast Snotlout from a tree in order to get him down without doing any real damage to him. How is that? I agree, that bothers me -_-
Honesly, I just figured he can control the impact of each blast and since he didn't want Snotlout killed, he most likely shot a less powerful blast...

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

hcsp1
20 May 2017, 09:45
LatinoRa
19 May 2017, 19:40
Honesly, I just figured he can control the impact of each blast and since he didn't want Snotlout killed, he most likely shot a less powerful blast...
That is precisely what I was just about to say!!! Exactly what I think.
Bear the flame

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Oh. My. Thor. I thought I was the ONLY ONE who noticed the eye thing! The greyish white color is so ugly, and completely unlike the bright, alive green in the movies.
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Guys, I understand your mad, but accept the fact that we cant change anything about Toothless
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw