Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
It all started with Toothless's adorable smile
Topic Started: 19 May 2017, 03:27 (1353 Views)
LatinoRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

It all started with the question "I wonder..." which has been swirling in my mind for a long time.

And it's not the song "Lemon Tree" by Fools Garden ("I wonder how, I wonder why / Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky / And all that I can see / Is just a yellow lemon tree") There. Now you will be humming this song for the next few hours or days :D.

We all got love-struck by Toothless's adorable smile. And that smile united us. It brought us together. We formed this community where we can share our love / beliefs / thoughts / appreciation / excitement /...for HTTYD.

And so I wonder...

When did our passion for "How to Train Your Dragon" ignite and where has it brought us?

So I created ( or at least I tryed to :) ) a fun survey for you, HTTYD fans. It's easy and very satisfying.
Please feel free to fill it in and send it. <3

As I wonder...

Here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

ENJOY :)

P.S: All the responses I receive are marked as anonymous. I respect the "personal" content I receive and admire each one of the answers :D. It's nice to know that there are people out there who understand :). So don't hold back on filling in the entire form, as I won't post the responses anywhere without asking if it's okay first. Bring it on, Dragon riders! :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

The link wont let me vote.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote