Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
What do you want to see in Season 5?
Topic Started: 31 Jul 2017, 22:28 (3463 Views)
BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Will you calm down, Ocean? We will find everything out in the new season
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Ocean Rose
31 Jul 2017, 21:31
You know, I've been wondering about the Rider's parents. I mean, we've only seen Spitelout and Stoick. What about Astrid's parents? Or the twins parents? Fishlegs parents? When are the Riders going to upgrade their outfits? Will we ever see Ruffnut bury Snotlout alive? What's the deal with Mala and Throk? Is Ryker really gone for good? Will the Edge survive? When do the Riders eventually move back to Berk? What's going on with Fishlegs and Heather? What's happened to Savage and the Hooded man. Who's the leader of the Dragon Hunters now? How many new dragons are we going to see? Are there going to be slight hints about Drago? Is there another Dragon Eye or is it gone for the rest of the series? DOES CHICKEN GET HURT!?!?!?!? What happens to Shattermaster? Does Dagur now have 2 dragons? If and when Dagur and Heather find Oswald the Agreeable how is Oswald going to react to seeing his daughter again after many years? Will we see any more Berkian holidays?

I might want to leave it there, otherwise I don't think I'll be able to stop the questions :P
YES
ALLA DIS
Another Dragon Eye? Where'd you hear that one? =P

Bear the flame

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Valicus
18 Jun 2017, 04:16
I think an episode about Hiccup temporarily losing his memory is likely. It could bring an interesting case of drama between a really confused Hiccup and the rest of the riders. I definitely like all of the show's villains, so I hope Krogan makes it in a few more episodes too. And of course, new dragons on the show are always welcome.
Actually it's in the books he looses his memory for a while which was no fun at all lol I think obviously the first two will be the volcano going KABOOOOOOOM!!!! Lol and seeing how they recover also I reckon hiccup will find the dragon eye has survived of if not he finds it and uses the canester for the handle on his sword hmmmm , um like to see more flight suit ect evolving a brief romance with ruff and snot more toothy and the dragons would be cool 😎 but what ever we get I'll love it lol lol

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Any new clips the only one I've seen is the fuzzy one

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

I know right, there was at least one clip out by this time last new season. ^)
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Hopefully the official trailer will come out soon
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

Skyshear
Skyshear

Would be cool to see :valka: and her bewilderbeast attack any surviving dragon hunters' outposts and do to them what they did to :eret: fort. Course only we would know that it was her.
J. L. Polacek

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Well, Hiccup acted as though he had never seen icebreath from the bewilderbeast before then. So I dunno if that would work...
Just saying.
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg: