Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Greifs and annoyances
Topic Started: 19 Jul 2017, 19:21 (1283 Views)
Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

I have a few issues with this tv series mainly what people have said before with toothless being weaker than the movies made him seem and actually same thing can be said about Astrid and even Heather they seem to be warriors and highly trained yet they always get very emotional and easily caught/beat

OC: Oliver and Storm
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Anyone else got anything they get annoyed at or disappointed in with the show

OC: Oliver and Storm

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

When a new dragon is introduced and isn't even developed on or is kept in the background of the episode.

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

If you take awhile and analyze Astrid and Heather, it actually makes sense how they're caught easily. They (especially Heather) do a lot of things similar to performance arts, like gymnastics and exhibition drill. They look scary, but it's mostly just show. Astrid is more thoroughly trained than Heather, but after beating up a couple guys three times her size, she's bound to be caught. Emotions also are okay -- especially Heather, who saw her adoptive parents get killed.
I wish they would have Astrid acting a bit more competitive on occasion, though -- and maybe occasionally jealous of Hiccup again. Obviously not all the time, but occasionally. Half of a movie isn't enough to thoroughly change her.
I wish they would use Gustav more, though, since it sometimes feels like they're not doing justice to his character. He isn't really that different from pre-HTTYD Hiccup, so I love the episodes he's in but I wish they would use him and develop him more.
Clouds of corn <3